Wasted Potential

I was in the city doing a small walk around as my uncle told me if I could, I could get some food supplies for the team and the monastery.

"Oh my gosh! It's (Y/N)! The Guardian of Light! Cool!" Some kids were running to me as I waved at them.

"Hello you three! I'm guessing you want an autograph?" I asked as they shook their heads.

"Nope! We wanna..." started a child.

"Just say hello to you! You've earned it for saving our town again! Thanks again! You're super cool with your super cool team! Oh! We also wanted to give you some fruits from our mothers!" Said another child as they rambled but soon brought out a basket as I smiled.

"Aw! Thank you, lovelies so much! I'll make sure the team gets some as well!" I thanked them as they nodded before waving goodbye.

I soon saw the mailman as he smiled at me, "Hey (Y/N)! Nice to see you. Shopping today?"

I nodded, "Yes. Oh um...I was going to ask...Can you put this at the front of the monastery, I know our steps our very much and high but-"

"Sure! Anything for you! You're the kindest customer I've ever had. You get me lemonade, hot chocolate, and even a basket of goodies! Of course! Just put it over here and I'll get there right now!" He smiled as I felt relieved he agreed.

"Thank you very much! I just didn't think I was going to bring a basket and a bag...hehe..." I smiled sheepishly.

He nodded as he soon rode his bicycle and went to the monastery of Spinjitzu.

We both waved at each other before I entered the grocery store.

"Miss. You are not welcome in this area." Said a police officer as I was a bit confused.

"Uh...Why is that?" I asked as he soon brought me to a more clean spart of the store.

"That's the normal customer service. Here we appreciate our heroes, here's a private selected area where you can scan your items on your own! Sorry if I scared you, I was just following our Ninja policy." Said the officer as he smiled.

I nodded and bowed to him in thanks, "Thank you very much! Woah...There's so many kinds of stuff here that would be sold out already..."

I soon got a large amount of practically everything since the boys will surely finish a normal amount in only a few days. And by the way they order takeout and pizza...I felt like they need to eat a proper meal.

I then used my powers to lift the stuff up after I purchased the items and headed to the monastery to drop the groceries.

______________

"Hey, guys! I'm back! Guys? Huh. Must have went somewhere farther in the monastery. Oh well. I'll just put these in the cabinets." I yelled out the moment I opened the sliding doors but saw not heard anyone.

I hummed a song as I used my powers to get some of the groceries in the cabinets while I put some in the places I could easily reach.

"Welcome back, (Y/N). I take it you've had a successful shopping?" Smiled Pixal entering the large kitchen as I smiled towards her.

"Hey, Pix! And yes! It was the best ever! I met the most sweetest boys while in the city. They gave me a huge fruit basket for us and then a police officer insisted on putting me in a VIP area to shop in! I didn't know they had VIP areas for grocery stores." I smiled to her as she started helping.

"Ah. So that what was the basket the mailman dropped at the front gates. That was very sweet of them. I'll make sure to tell the others." Smiled Pixal as we eventually finished stocking up the piles of food and substances.