Request Page! (Now closed)

Hey y'all! Thank you again for sticking with me during the story! Your comments and votes meant the world to me! I'm very happy that I get to make people happy with my writing! Ok, let's kindly put that aside and talk about this page!

I had a few ideas from some followers while replying to some in the previous chapters about a special chapter(s).

So, I decided to make a small list of AUs that I'll be writing to celebrate the end of this story! (For the third time...? I think...)

If you have ANY ideas, comment on this chapter and I'll reply to you if it's added! (I'll try my best to write it the way you requested it to be!)

Here's the list! (so far):

-Interview AU (Where the Ninja get interviewed after the defeat of the Overlord. You and Cole will be married in this one!) (DONE!) (Published on Feb, 4, 2023)

-Also! You can give me questions or stuff you'd like to have in the interview! I'd love to see your ideas and questions!

-"The New Generation of Ninja" Adam and Emma are adults in this! (Basically a chapter in their adulthood. When one of them becomes a Ninja while the other is the Guardian/Master of Life.) (Part 1 is published! On February 28th!)

(I'm not sure about villains, I was thinking of them just defeating some thugs since there's an age of peace but who knows. I'll come up with something.)

-"A Mystical Potion" While having a reunion with the Ninja after not seeing each other for a while. Jay (of course) found a peculiar potion that Master Wu just brought in from his shopping. He accidentally dropped it making a large portal open and trap you and the Ninja to another dimension. (Done!) (Published on Jan, 20, 2023)

(The dimension brought you back in the past!) But the potion is not something that can affect the timeline so you and the others can gladly converse with your past selves.

-"A Love that can Heal Inner Wounds" Lloyd saves a woman who caught herself in strife with some thieves. The woman was grateful for him and offered for a small dinner to repay him. But of course, the male didn't want to be associated with the woman when he knew there was a chance he'd be heart broken again. Can this woman heal his past wounds? (Done!) (Published on Jan, 25 203)

(I'm gonna be brutally honest, I do NOT like llorumi nor will I ever accept it as a love I can respect. It's too toxic and Harumi has already broken Lloyd too much as it is. So I'm giving him what he deserves, someone that wants to get to know him really, to cherish and love him like he was supposed to get. To have for an ending.)

-"Ninjago The Movie" Basically the movie but I add a small twist, you enter his life after a few attacks by Garmadon and the rest of the group don't know your siblings before you were introduced by the teacher in class. (The school and city never thought a sweet girl like you would be a Garmadon and tried to blame it on Lloyd but you counter them and say you're proud to be one since Koko SLAMS Misako at being a parent, supporter and mother!) (Done!)

-(I'm not sure how many parts but it's gonna be a small series and I'm not sure if it's gonna be in a serperare book or on this one.)

-Cole and you get together after the whole saving the world show biz. Not sure if I should include the whole marriage happy ending stuff but you will end up together. (This story will be in different POVs since it'll be a better experience to see the perspective of everyone else included instead of just you.)

-"Ninja Babies" Everyone except for you, Lloyd, Nya and Pixal turned into babies. Kinda like Season 2 except that they don't have their memories and you and the others have to take care of them until Wu makes a potion to get them back to normal. (Done!)

"Ninjago Bloopers." Basically the title, I saw some from the newer seasons and I'm quite sad we couldn't get any bloopers from the older seasons but they're still funny! (Done! And I forgot what date I finished it and I'm too lazy for it!)

"Bizarro Ninja" In S2, Gamardon unleashed duplicates of the four main Ninja to slow down the process of his son to becoming the Green Ninja to defeat him. Now because of The golden weapons who were reforged to defeat the Oni that was less by Omega. The golden weapons were taken away also after the final battle against the overlord. But suddenly the whole city felt a surge of power go over them and it secretly recreates the dark version of the Ninja without you, Lloyd or Nya knowing.

That's all I got for now! Now I'm asking you, my fellow readers on some ideas as well! (I'm horrible when coming up context shit and specials...) Thanks for reading this story again! Hope to see you soon!