Dread on Arrival

We soon arrived at the police station with Crabby that we befriended.

An officer looked up at us a bit surprised but we payed no mind as we had urgent things to tell to the commissioner.

"Is the Police Commissioner here?" Asked Kai as the officer only nodded.

Pixal arrived in her suit as we jumped off of Crabby.

"Don't forget. The best way to defeat your enemy is to make them your friend." Advised Zane to the police officer still dazed.

"That's right! Always right on track, Z!" I smiled as he gave me a comforting smile in return.

"Aren't you cute, Crabby~" Cooed Jay petting the crab.

"Crabby!~" laughed Baby Wu in Cole's arms, "You're cute too, Wu!" I laughed as he giggled.

"Hey, what am I supposed to with him?" Asked the officer finally talking.

"Take him to the zoo." Answered Nya with a smile.

"WE DON'T HAVE A ZOO!" Yelled the officer.

"We need the commissioner." I stated outside his door.

"He's not taking any visitors." Stated an officer.

"But it's important." Fought on Cole.

"All of his work is important!" Fought back the official.

"Don't make me zap you." Warned Jay as he did just that.

"Commissioner!" Yelled Nya as we barged in.

"Good to see you." Greeted Pixal.

"There's no time." Added Kai.

"Sorry to barge in but it's really quite urgent!" Yelled Cole.

"We have to vacate the city!" Added Zane.

"We need weapons. Lots and lots and lots of weapons." Stated Jay in front of the man.

"Crabby!" Yelled Baby Wu in Cole's arms still making me smile a bit.

"Woah, woah, woah. One at a time. Just shoot it to me straight. What's gonna do me in?" He asked as he stood from his chair.

"Pardon? Do you in?" Asked Pixal.

"Every time something bad happens to the city, first thigg bc they do us can the Police Commissioner. So what it is this time? Subterranean mutant insects? Indomitable flesh-eating zombies? A Pirate genie?" Informed the elder man as he soon asked us what kind of threat is it this time.

"Pirate genie?" Asked Cole.

"Yes, why not? Anything can happen in the us crazy town." Answered the head of the Police Station.

I smiled seeing Nya look at Jay as they had a small moment looking at each other before he broke it, "Ah, don't be ridiculous, it's the Sons of Garmadon."

"They have my brother!" I yelled.

"And the three Oni Masks." Added Zane.

"The Quiet One—" started Kai, "Who is Harumi—" interrupted Nya.

"Is gonna resurrect the evil spirit of Lord Garmadon, and—" continued Kai.

"Just stop! The princess is behind all this?" Asked the commissioner.

"Unfortunately." I answered.

"Which is why we need you behind us." Stated Cole.

"Along with everyone on your force." Added Nya.