The Last Voyage

The group was helping fix the Bounty so we could get to the Dark Island as I was still recovering.

"Oh! Ah! Pfft- Pfft-TURN IT OFF JJ!!" I yelled blocking the oil.

"Got it! Ugh! Useless pile of junk!!" Shouted Jay as Nya soon joined us on our platform.

"Oh, it's worse than I feared. The rotors on the starboard booster are completely destroyed. The port booster's are shot from the strain. Oh, sorry guys, she's not getting airborne anytime soon." Apologized Nya soon facing the others.

"So if the Stone Army attacks again we're sitting ducks?!" Stated Cole.

"Uh, ducks can fly, Cole. Weren't you listening?" Asked Jay.

"We just got our tails handed to us and we couldn't even stop one of them. Ah, I hate feeling helpless." Complained Kai.

"We mustn't give up hope, Kai." Said Sensei.

"But the Stone Army is indestructible. You saw it. At best, all my powers could do was slow down. Even with my sister's help." Said my brother as I jumped down from the platform to greet my mother.

"That's not entirely true. There is a way to defeat them. And it is told within the scrolls." Said my mother.

"Lead the way, mother." I said making her smile as she soon went to a table in the ship and showed us some scrolls.

"The prophecy reveals that the power to defeat the Stone Army lies whithin the Green Ninja and also you my daughter." Said Misako as I grew shocked.

"What? I could've? But I tried with Lloyd, we all did, and only slowed them down." I said as Lloyd agreed.

"Exactly! We tried and tried and gave everything we had." Countered Lloyd.

"Yes, but you are stronger than you think. Look. The true power of the Green Ninja can only be unlocked when his four Protectors and Guardian find their own pure elemental powers." Said my mother pointing to the protectors and a guardian that is above the Green Ninja.

"Are we the protectors?" Asked Cole.

"Pfft! Silly question. Of course we are! Haha! Right...?" Laughed Jay and soon got serious.

"If the boys are the protectors while I am the guardian above all. We're all toast..." I said.

"(Y/N) is right, we're doomed. Our elemental Golden Weapons no longer exist. And (Y/N)'s still recovering from her injury. We cannot tap into our elemental powers without them." Added Zane.

"But the powers do exist within each of you. And there is a way to unlock your powers on your own. We must go to the Temple of Light." Said my mother as I jumped.

"Temple of Light?! Mom! Are you addressing the temple where the first Spinjitzu Master attained his powers with his guardian?!" I said as Nya and the others were still a bit confused.

"Haha. Yes honey, and where the gold in the Golden Weapons was from the Golden Peaks but they were forged in the Temple of Light a powerful place I thought I let existed in legend." Continued my mother.

"It's on the Dark Island?" Asked Sensei.

"I think our only choice is to find out." Replied my mother.

"So we get our powers back? Alright!" Cole high fives with me as I laughed.

"But there's still one big problem. The Bounty can't fly." Said Nya as me and my mother giggled a little.

"It's a ship, right? Can't it sail?" Asked my mother as Jay laughed.

"Silly question. Of course it can! Haha! Right (N/N)...?" Asked Jay as I only smiled, "Don't bring me into this JJ."