Infamous

Some Skeletons were running away as I and Cole blocked their path.

Zane soon used his ice to break the glass and entered as well, while Jay and Kai regrouped with us.

Cole used his element powers to make a quake and used my powers to make a wall to block their path.

But my man made wall was taken down by a supreme skeleton who had 4 blades. (Sorry, I forgot his name again...)

The skeleton was about to cut us but we all looked above us to see my brother in the air as he used his power to stop the skeleton.

"Do you have the golden scroll, Lloyd?" Asked Kai.

"I sure do, Kai. But I don't know what it says. Can anyone help me read it?" Answered Lloyd.

"We can! Because reading is the first step to every adventure. Go reading, go!" We all said at the same time.

"And...cut!"

"Brilliance plus perfection. Clean up, fellas, and make some headway here. That's a wrap!" Said Darreth as Nya just got here.

"Nya!" I ran to hug her, she smiled to me as she soon questioned Darreth, "A wrap? I just got here. Darreth said—" she was cut off by the man himself.

"Hey, hey, there's my boys! And my favourite Guardian. Haha. I knew you could do Spinjitzu, but that acting knocked me out! Oh, hey sweetheart. Mind sticking around for a segment to teach girls how to apply makeup?" Asked Darreth as me and Nya soon growled.

"You're gonna need makeup when I rearrange your face!" Said Nya as I followed her, "You take that back before I crack your skull! I'm not the only strong woman here! Respect us!"

Jay and Cole soon caught us so we couldn't cause a scene, "Easy! Nya's one of us now. There's no reason she should be treated differently." Said Jay.

"Jay's right. People acknowledged (N/N) way longer. That shouldn't be as difficult to do the same to Nya." Said Cole as I smiled at them defending us.

"No reason? You added a girl to the group. You don't count (Y/N) since you're the Guardian and the Guardian must be respected at all times. But you know how much that hurts your image?! You're a boy band! A hunk machine." Said Darreth as he went a little too close for me making Cole glare at him a little as he scoffed.

"No, we're equals. Our powers comes from no one being more important than the other." Stated Lloyd as I nodded.

"Important, no. Irresistible? Uh, debatable." Smirked Kai as he winked at some fans making them go crazy.

"More like an irresponsible aloof egotistical man who somehow became a ninja." I muttered making Cole laugh a bit.

"Heh. I don't tell you how to do your business, don't tell me how to do mine. Remember how every time you saved Ninjago no one cared? Except for the majestic Miss (Y/N)~" smiled Darreth as Cole lowly growled making me hold his ghostly hand getting him to calm down.

"Well, now, Darreth's in charge and Darreth says don't change the recipe. You boys are the face of the franchise, and now the face of teen idol." Said Darreth as he pushed the boys away from us.

"I'm about to kill him...I don't care if he helped us in the past...he has to re-earn my respect." I mumbled as I grabbed the sheet of paper.

"What? But I'm not a Sensei either...and why does it look like me and Jay are together?! We're best friends! Not lovers." I stated as I glared Darreth who quickly moved away from me.