Iron & Stone

We finally arrived at our destination as Skylor parked the truck inside a garbage depot.

My brother helped me out since I was still injured making smile at how much of a gentleman he is.

"What is this place?" Asked Lloyd after helping me down.

"It appears to be a garbage depot." Answered Pixal as she arrived with her mech.

"I call it, the rest of the resistance. First things first. Intros. You've already met Karlof, Turner, and Shade. And that's Neuro, master of the mind. And Tox master of poison." Said Skylor as the masters all smiled to us as I high fived Tox.

"Looking good, Tox! Sorry we couldn't contact each other before this whole crazy reign thing." I smiled as she only smirked.

"Hey, anything with you is fun. And plus, I've wanted to help you get back at this supposed emperor." She chuckled before giving a rude stare a Darreth.

"And just who is he supposed to be...?" She asked to me as I gave a small sound to trail on...

The man soon turned around and smiled to Tox, "I'm Darreth, master of, uh...uh...brown!"

Tox wasn't having it, "Brown?"

"You'll witness my power." Darreth started making some stupid poses as Skylor only sighed.

"And you're Skylor. Daughter of Chen. Master of Amber with the ability to absorb others' powers. I feel rude to ask, but...are they back...?" Asked my brother as he made some of the masters laugh making me give them a look shutting them up.

"Haha. Yes. My powers have returned. Just as I believe you will find yours again." She snickered before smiling towards my brother.

"Don't forget Mr. Pale. He's around here somewhere." Added in Karlof near Skylor.

The man soon appeared behind Darreth getting him scared, "Oh! There you are!"

"I have a habit of sneaking up on people. Apologies." He apologized as Darreth soon got back up.

"Don't. I love your work. So you Elemental Masters call this dump your home?" Asked Darreth.

"Uh-uh. Not dump. Depot." Countered Karlof.

"We've found it to be a perfect cover. It all says is to go wherever we want in the city while keeping an eye on things." Informed Skylor as Griffin went to talk to my mother.

But she only smiled as she appreciated the guys's condolences to the group as she soon said that the rest of the team are out there somewhere in a far off realm.

"Look at all that scrap metal outside! We can build machines! Armour! Whatever we need!" Smiled Nya.

"What we need is an army!" Interrupted Tox.

Skylor sighed, "Thays enough, Tox."

"Did you see the size of that thing?! We're like ants!" She said as she compared us to the colossus.

"Um...actually...It's in the category of giants called Colossus...Continue!" I popped in before I popped out.

"But this is a start. A fresh start. What we don't have, you can build. Use what you want, Nya. It's yours." Said Skylor before Tox made a face but agreed as she continued.

"I love to build! Haha! Eh, Sorry. I get excited by metal." Said Karlof as I smiled slightly seeing how cheerful he is even when times like this are going down.

"Thank you, Skylor. You saved us, but—But how did you know where to find us...? How did you know we were in trouble?" Asked Lloyd walking up to her.