Pilot Episode: Finally Physically Reunited

It was a few weeks after our false alarm about Clouse being in Stiix as my uncle said we can have time off and relax. Since it's been quite lively ever since we've become famous and stuff.

Since then, we have a huge fan base my mother had gotten us to move our house somewhere more spacious and away from the people.

"I'm still bummed that we didn't end up finding any action..." sighed Kai as we got some extra supplies from the Bounty to the huge house we lived in.

"Well, as long as I get to spend some more time with Nya, that's all that matters." Sighed dreamily Jay as Kai groaned.

"That's the only thing you've talking about right after we got caught by the media. Ever since your k-k- disgusting kiss with my sister. You have been inseparable! And you just talk about how much you love her. We get it. You adore her." Sighed Kai as he dropped the box making Zane use his powers to make a small table of ice to hold the box.

"Ahem." I coughed, "My outmost apologies, (Y/N). I'm sure it'll melt faster if Kai uses his fire and gets a bucket so the water doesn't spread." Said Zane Kai gasped.

"ME?! You did this! That's it! I'm going to change! I need a shower anyways, after all the running from our fans, I need to clean up." Said Kai as he went up the stairs while I laughed.

"Well, if he assessed his problem more. He would've known that it is actually fairly easy to do this task." I said as I soon took the life force of the ice making it disappear as I turned it into an orb.

"Woah! That is so cool, Angel!" Smiled Cole as I smiled back.

"That can sure come in handy for reversing injuries and such." Said Nya as Zane nodded.

"If that is possible. If so, (Y/N) will be probably more powerful then Lloyd himself." Smiled Zane.

"Oh yeah! We get two powerful Ninja on our team! That counts as two leaders! Cool!" Smiled Jay.

"The team is right. But this is only the start of her life force training. Life force cannot be used impulsively. You must concentrate, it can be dangerous if she can't control a life force. It can potentially hurt others or herself." Stated sensei as I nodded.

"Uncle's right. I only use it to revert things like ice to water, a dead flower and more small life forces. Not humans. But I'll get there." I smiled as I soon used the life force and transformed it back to ice and soon formed it into different shapes.

"You are doing well, my daughter. You just need to concentrate and find your inner peace. Though, I don't think that you'll have much of a problem for that. With the progress you are doing, you'll surely master the art of life force." Smiled my mother as she hugged me before letting go.

"If mom and uncle says so, then I'll be rooting for you, sis!" Encouraged Lloyd as I hugged him.

"Aw! Thanks, Lloyd! I'll try my best. I wanna use this power to help you guys in the near future." I said as sensei nodded.

"You all should go rest well. You have a long vacation for yourselves awaiting." Said sensei as he and my mother soon went up the stairs.

"Welp. You heard sensei! Let's go! I can't wait to go on our date tomorrow Nya!" Smiled Jay as she and Nya walked to their rooms together.

"Haha! Clam down, Jay. You'll never sleep if you get this excited for tomorrow. Night!" Laughed Nya as she waved at us.

"I'll be seeing you all tomorrow." Smiled Zane as me and Cole nodded.

"Of course! Goodnight, Zane!" I said to him as went up the stairs.

"Well. Guess we better get going." Said Cole as I smiled as we stood in place.