A Painful Promise

"Forgive us, Nya..." apologized uncle before Zane yelled.

"LOOKOUT!" Yelled Zane successfully freezing Nya before she turned into water again.

"Sorry we're late!" Chimed in Kai.

"I see you have something of mine." Started Aspheera as I held onto the staff while I glared at her.

"Unless you've changed your mind about saving your friend?" Asked the Queen of Serpents.

I looked at the others as they nodded to me making me signal to them back and walk up to the female Serpentine.

"No. We had a deal. But break it, and I swear I will send you to where you sent me and Zane a long time ago." I threatened before throwing her staff at her since I didn't want to touch her.

"Finally." She said as I backed up.

But I knew I shouldn't have given it to her so quickly, "Revenge...REVENGE!"

"AH!" I was hit and thought I was going to be sent to the Never-Realm but realized the scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu wasn't there making me sigh in relief in my head but groan comically since I was hit.

"SIS! Cole! Get my sister out of there! NOW!" Ordered Lloyd being fearful for your life while he saw Cole run up to you and picking you up to someplace to hide.

"ANGEL!" Cole carried me to safety as he tore off the part of my Gi where my leg was hit, "Oh gosh..."

"This is the revenge I deserve! REVENGE! Because of all you, my cunning has been wasted on stupid origami!" Yelled Aspheera blasting anything in her way.

"Is it bad...?" I asked Cole as he gave me a look.

"It's not that bad but it looks bad...Luckily it's only a burn so you'll be able to heal yourself right?" He asked as I smiled and held his hand.

"Yes, love. I will. Thank for you saving me. I should've known that Aspheera was going to do something like that...but I let my emotions for getting Nya back hold me back..." I smiled before frowning.

"It happens to the best of us. You did the right thing even though you think you did the wrong. I will always defend you no matter what, my love. It's what I'm here for. It's my duty as your friend, teammate and fiancé." Smiled Cole making me relieved.

"I'm so happy I found someone like you to marry, Cole. I can be quite of a pain in the butt if you didn't know already." I joked a bit as he attached a bandage to my medium size burn.

"Oh, I already know you're a pain in the butt, (Y/N). You get hurt all the time. And also say things that happen 5 seconds after which doesn't really help a lot in preparation. I knew what I was in for when I fell for you." He replied before unrolling my pants on my leg.

"Guess we're soulmates!" I chirped in.

"Guess we are." Smiled the ninja I fell for, giving me an encouraging kiss on the lips.

"You betrayed me...AGAIN?!" Yelled Aspheera fighting for her staff as Lloyd is trying to stop her from firing again.

"What? No, I swear I didn't!" Truthfully argued Wu.

"They're not after you! They're after us." Spoke of the truth, Kai.

"Why are they after you? You said you could get the staff without being spotted!" Asked Wu taking Aspheera's side as precaution.

"Well, there were complication." Sighed Kai.

"Like what?!" Urged the Master.

"Does it matter?! The point is, we're all..." continued Kai before he was cut off by none of than Zane.