Final Special: "Bizzaro Ninja"

Last special y'all! Yay! I've always wanted to see more of the Bizzaro Ninja if they were to appear again but with the rest of the Ninja in the latest seasons.

I will make a separate story for "Ninja United"! I just uploaded the prologue to give you a small idea of what's going on even if you didn't watch the trailers. Hope you liked it! Anyways, let's get to the story!

POV: 3rd person!

Notes to remember:

•This was 13 years after you and Cole's marriage.

•Emma & Adam appear! (They're ages are 9 & 12)

• Jay & Nya are married, Jesse & Jessica appear (they're 11, (Jessica is born 5 minutes later))

Zane and Pixal are married also! Zach was created before the children were born so he's at least in his mid twenties already. (But has the mindset of a child, since Pixal and Zane wanted him to feel as human as possible.)

•Kai and Skylor appear to be married, Taylor appears here, he's 11 also.

•Lloyd and Elena are married! (I'll make them newlyweds of 3 to 4 years)

•The Ninja still don't have their powers besides you and Lloyd. This was before your children discovered their powers.

_________________

Pixal as usual, was occupying herself in the secret base of the Monastery.

Zane was near her, taking notes on the vehicles of the Ninja, to make sure they're all working properly.

Everything was going smoothly before an alert was appearing on the screen, alerting the Nindroids.

"What's happening, Pixal?" Zane ran over to his partner who was trying to identify the alert.

"I'm not sure. I'm identifying the alert right now. It says...impossible..." Pixal was running through some databases before gasping.

"What?" Questioned Zane in both curiosity and worry.

"It says it's picking up an immense amount of energy...! It equals to the Weapons of Spinjitzu!" Said Pixal, looking shocked.

"The weapons of Spinjitzu? But they were destroyed when defeating the Crystal King aka the Overlord. To add, our powers were taken away to create the golden dragon." Zane said.

"That may be so, but we need to investigate before someone evil decides to go after it." Stated Pixal.

"I'll go inform Master Wu." Said Zane making Pixal nod.

"Mother? May I help?" Asked Zach.

"Yes you can, son. I want you to follow you're father and alert Master Wu." Nodded Pixal.

"Yes, mother." Replied the younger Nindroid.

The two Nindroids were seen going to the room of scrolls.

"Master Wu! We have grave news." Slightly shouted Zane.

Master Wu was a little startled by the sudden appearance of the two Nindroids.

"What is it Zane?" Questioned the master, placing down a scroll.

"Pixal just identified a force of energy that equals to the Weapons of Spinjitzu." Explained Zane.

"And we have to investigate it before someone evil gets to it first to disrupt the peace of Ninjago." Zach added.

The elder grew shocked, "That's impossible...! The weapons have turned into a golden dragon and disappeared with the Ninja's powers after the grand battle against the Crystal King. The only ones who still have their powers, are Lloyd and (Y/N)."