The Void

We were soon in space shortly as I was flying around and woohoo-ing as I spun around.

"Is this the greatest thing ever or what?!" Asked Jay as I laughed.

"I know right! I knew I could fly in our gravitational field on earth but this is even more fun! Wee!" I said doing countless flips.

"Where are you?! We're trapped in space and you both...where did you go?!" Yelled Kai in disbelief.

"Guys, we're in space. I thought this is the sutff only Fritz Donnegan gets to enjoy!" Said Jay walking as he just kept on spinning.

"Fritz is from a comic book, dude. This is real!" Yelled my brother.

"Well, you got me hooked on the character. Would you lighten up like (N/N) and not step on my dreams of being a real Starfarer just yet?" Asked Jay doing poses.

"We have to find a way to take control of the ship. Of they get the Golden Weapons back to the Overlord, Ninjago doesn't stand much of a chance." Said Lloyd before bumping into Kai and getting flung to another part of the ship.

"But there's no access to the rest of the ship. The only way out is through the same airlock we came in." Said Kai.

"And if my memory banks serve correct, space has a way of taking one's breathe away, in the negative sense. Enjoy it while you can Jay. Because in five minutes, the entire ship is scheduled to lighten up. The supplemental boosters are set up to detach." Said Zane as I gasped.

"Uh, I'm a ninja, not an astronaut. What does that mean?" Asked Kai as I flew over to Zane to help him with the computer.

"It means that the portion of the ship we are currently stationed will soon get detached and we'll be abandoned in space with it. With no way home." I said as I was working with Zane before we saw my father, uncle and Nya.

"Hello? Kai? Anyone? Can you read me?" Asked Nya.

"We read you loud and clear." Responded Kai.

"Good to hear you all. We're going to help get home safe. Pixal was able to find the blueprints for the rocket. You need to escape the cargo hold before it's too late. Near the front of the ship is an A2 storage compartment. Inside are emergency spacesuits." Explained sensei.

"That will be a doozy. We can't get the spacesuits unless we go outside. The problem is, we can't go outside without the spacesuits. Any other suggestions?" Asked Cole.

"They're completely out of their element. Even if they get through this, what chance do we have of getting them home?" Asked my father as I blinked
disappointingly at how he tried to make us not hear the bad news.

"Father. We can still hear you..." I said.

"Yeah, we really could use some encouraging words right about now." Sassed Lloyd.

"If you cannot change your circumstances, change yourself." Said sensei.

"Hm, can anyone else figure that one out?" Asked Kai.

"His wisdom usually takes a while to set in. BUT WE DON'T HAVE A WHILE!!" Yelled Jay as I soon snapped my fingers.

"That's it!! Uncle! You are good!" I shouted.

"What?" Asked Kai as the boys looked at me.

"Why not Zane do it for us? He's a Nindroid! He doesn't need air! He can get us the suits!" I said as Pixal nodded.

"Correct." She nodded.

"They're right. I'm the only one who doesn't need oxygen. I must go alone." Zane went to the door and shut it as we all cheered for him.