Blackout

We were hiding at Ed and Edna's junkyard as Jay, me, his father, Cole and Kai were searching for a compress converter.

"Aaah!"

"I heard the boys yell. Oh...Now I've found the problem..." I said cringing at how much pile of spare parts they're stuck in.

"We shut off the power, thinking we could just waltz in, but noooo~ we didn't stop to think we were a bajillion miles away! Hey! A compact converter jiggly compressor! Nice one, bestie!" Smiled Jay as I saw the item in my hands.

"I didn't even know it was the converter..." I said handing it to Jay.

"Woah! Great find, (Y/N)! Now all we need to adapt that Hovercopter's power supply to solar power is an upside down router derouter-ma-bob and whiz-bang automated amplifier!" Said Ed, Jay's dad as the boys got out of their piles and groaned.

"I'm starting to think they're just making this stuff up..." said Kai.

"I'm heading to go see how Zane's doing. Wanna join, JJ?" I asked as he nodded.

"Sure! I'm sure Cole and Kai can handle my dad alone. So?~ Told him yet?~" asked Jay as we walked to the van while I bit my lip and looked around before hitting him.

"Shush! Do you want him to hear?! And no...I haven't after realizing something...but it's just an assumption...I hope..." I said holding my hands together in an awkward way.

"Relax, girl! He's sure to like you back! If there aren't any other rivals walking around. I believe in you, okay? I know you two are meant to be. Even if me and Cole fight a lot, I know he's a nice guy. Oh! I can go for you! I need you to find a another compacter like this see?" He said holding my shoulder as I smiled.

"Oh! Okay! Thanks Jay! I'll be right back with that compacter! Tell Zane I said hi!" I said walking back while he waved at me.

*With Nya and Zane with Pixal and Edna*

"Oh, robot love, call me a sucker, but if they've got half of what you and Jay have..." said Edna as Pixal turned to Edna.

"Nya and Jay? Judging from Perfect Match compatibility, perhaps Nya and Cole would be a closer comparaison." Informed Pixal as Nya gave a surprised look and a worried one as Edna held a surprised face.

"Uh, Nya and Cole are a better match?" Questioned Edna.

"Don't you mean Jay? Perhaps her processor was damaged." Said Zane.

"My processor is full operational. The Perfect Match for Nya isn't Jay, but Cole." Informed Pixal as the one and only Jay appeared.

"What...Cole's her perfect match?!" He cried out as Ed appeared too.

"Jay..." Nya went over to him to hold his hand but Cole and Kai appeared stopping the moment.

"Ah, so quiet in here! What'd I miss, another signature Jay Walker gut-buster?" Joked Cole.

Jay soon had an angry face as he faced Cole, "Uh...You backstabbing, no good...ARGH!" Jay tackled Cole.

"Ah! What's wrong with you?!" Yelled Cole trying to get Jay off of him.

"I hope Lloyd is fairing better than us..." groaned Kai as he looked on at the two.

_________

"Oh! You know why you're the Black Ninja?! 'Cause it's the colour of your heart!" Yelled Jay.

"Oh yeah?! Well, what's the point in being a Blue Ninja?! Unless you're trying to hide out in some goofy clown college." Said back Cole.