Peek-a-Boo

We were outside of the deck of the Bounty learning to hone our Airjitzu.

"Argh! Seriously?!" Yelled Kai.

"Aw, just short. Like your temper, Kai." Teased Ronin as he said that we can only hone our skills by getting up and touching the flag.

"Let me try. I'm for sure better Airjitzu'er than you, Kai." Taunted Jay.

"Oh yeah? And when did that happen?" Taunted back Kai.

"Like now!" Said Jay as it seemed he was going to make it but he failed.

He soon fell back first hitting the deck of the ship as I cringed at the sound.

"Oh, yeah, that was so much better than me." Teased Kai.

"It...it was." Said back Jay.

"That wasn't Airjitzu, that was Fall-itzu." Teased Ronin.

"Or stupid-itzu." Said Kai.

"Hm. Whee! Woohoo! Wow! That was fun!" I said as I made it to the flag and stood next to Ronin.

"NO FAIR! You we're already good at flying since you had the ability! Why does she need to learn Airjitzu as well?! Her powers were already born with her! She doesn't need this itzu!" Complained Jay.

"It's because, there may be a time where my powers won't work, dear JJ. I may have been born with these powers, but people can somehow take them away from me." I said smiling down at him.

"To master the powers of Airjitzu, we must uplift, not put each other down, Ronin." Said uncle as he appeared.

"You close shop for a week, you gotta let me have some fun. Aren't Nindroids supposed to be precise?" Asked Ronan eating an apple.

"These new suits are heavy. Why can't we just use our old ones?" Asked Kai to our sensei.

"These are embedded with Deepstone. They will protect you from being possessed." Said sensei as I jumped down from my spot.

"Yeah, well, maybe the name 'Airjitzu' isn't uplifting enough. Maybe we need something more inspiring, like...Cyclondo!" Said Jay as he soon tried again before he failed but caught Ronin's apple.

"Miss. Again. Hey!" Yelled the thief.

"Haha! Cyclondo! Mm!" Said Jay.

"Sensei, may I go see Cole? I have already mastered Airjitzu enough to me." I asked permission to my sensei as he smiled and nodded.

"Of course. Make sure you keep it refrained please. I don't want the others getting ideas." Said Sensei as I grew confused before I gasped and yelled.

"Ah! Sensei! It's not like that! It's not a talk like that! I just wanted to-Ah! Oh my god! Uncle!" I yelled as he only chuckled making me only grumble as I went in the quarters.

"Hey, girl! I tried to talk to him. But I think he needs someone more special to talk to." Said Nya as I smiled towards her but soon frowned when I saw Cole slouching.

"Yeah, I get what you mean. I'll talk to him. Thanks, Nya." I thanked her as she smiled.

"Better tell him before he loses interest. Heck, I don't think he can, he adores you too much." Teased Nya as I only shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"If I could, I would throw you to the sea, Water Ninja!" I threatened as she laughed, "Haha! To inform you, the sea is on my side now."

She soon left as I sighed, 'You can do this, me. Cole has been there for you for so many times to console you. You can do it back.'