On a Wish and a Prayer

We successfully got ahold of the lantern as Jay led us to a mansion so we could hide form Nadakhan and anybody else that tries to get in our way.

"Ahem. Welcome to my humble abode." Smiled Jay as we all looked around the house.

"Fear isn't a word where I come from." Said the statute of Fritz Donnegan.

"So how did you come across this place again, JJ?" I asked him.

"I saved up. Yeah, that's it. I save up every little bit and now...ta-da, here's my secret hideout! Haha. Of course it can be our secret hideout." Smiled Jay as he soon shook a statue form repeating Fritz Donnegan's famous line.

"First we lost Wu, then Misako. Now Kai. I don't know about you, but I'm starting to see a pattern." Said Lloyd as I nodded.

"Whenever one of us find ourselves alone, we disappear." Said Zane.

"Than we better stick together this time." I smiled.

"We need to take a look at that lantern. Jay, hit the lights." Said Nya looking to Jay.

"Lights...lights...Where would they be...? Ah, found then! Haha! Sorry, big house." Apologized Jay as he soon accidentally pressed the AC instead of the lights.

Now he pressed the radio by accident as he turned it off.

He finally got it right as we soon placed the lantern above the table so it can illuminate the map from inside the lantern.

"Wow. So this is supposed to point the way to the only thing that can stop Nadakhan?" Asked Nya.

"Not stop, slow. Remember, a drop of venom from a Tiger Widow can kill a normal person, but slow a Djinn down before he can disappear on us." Said Lloyd.

"If we want to trap him, we need this venom. And fast. I don't want any more of us to get trapped by Nadakhan. So we need to hurry." I said as the others nodded as we soon talked amongst each other to figure out a plan.

I soon looked at Jay and Cole who were conversing on probably something else then finding the venom.

'I'll speak to them later. Now. We get that venom to free, uncle, mom and Kai!'

"So the Tiger Widow is on that island?" Asked Nya pointing to an island in far left of the map.

"An island that doesn't exist according to my database." Said Zane.

We continued talking as I drifted away to hear something about wish and Nadakhan, with also Nya involved.

'So I was right...Oh, JJ...'

"Ah!" I yelled as I fell on the floor while the quake stopped after a few seconds.

"Oh! It was just another quake...Boy there's been a lot of those lately...haha...!" Laughed Jay as he got off of Cole since he thought something way worse was gonna happen.

"Another piece to the puzzle, gone. Ninjago is stumped yet again as another chuck goes missing, this time from none other than Ninjago City." Said a man on the TV as the falcon arrived.

"Sensei said he was worried that Ninjago would fall apart without him. We need to get to that island. Now." Said Lloyd.

"Go, see if you can find out what Nadakhan is up to." Said Zane as we saw the falcon fly away to spy on Nadakhan.

~~~

"I still don't understand why we don't take our dragons." Protested Jay.

"Judging form the map, we won't have enough energy to sustain the distance, except for (Y/N) who can fly free at will." Informed Zane.

The Guardian of Light (A Ninjago Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara