Rise of the Snakes

A long time ago, there was a man of power and light with both types of the blood of Oni and Dragon.

That person was the First Spinjitsu Master. Created to make the world a better place.

But the man knew he couldn't do it alone since the darkness was too strong for him, it was said that he was saved by a mysterious being of light.

The person called himself the 'Guardian of Light'. And together the Master and Guardian helped each other to make the darkness fall back into the place of their new home where the First Spinjitsu Master wanted to create.

Ninjago.

But then, the Master and Guardian vanished in thin air! And never came back, they gave their light and life essence to our city and villages so we could flourish in the future and fight for what they left for us to grow in.

The kids clapped at my story as I soon bowed a little, "WOW!", "That was amazing!"

"Ms. (Y/N), that was a cool story!" Said a child tugging my arm sleeve as I laughed.

"I know right? It's one of the best stories out there! I'd love to story tell you all more but it's past the time when you all have to go back home to your parents." I said as I caressed a child who giggled as they all groaned.

"AW!!~"

"Aw! Do you guys love me that much? Don't worry! Ask your parents if you can come back and then we'll see if we can story tell next week. Ok?" I said as I cleaned some tables in the restaurant as the kids all cheered.

"YAY! Thank you, Ms. (Y/N)!"

"I don't how you do it, but thanks to you for making our restaurant a small daycare in the back. Our business has been going sky high!" Said my boss, Lily as she cleaned up the front counter before closing the restaurant temporarily.

"Haha! Well, I'm glad! Ever since you've brought me in, Lily. I felt like a better person! Thanks to you, I can teach some kids about life and the potential obstacles in their future. I just want the kids in this village to have their childhood for as long as they can! Can't have them becoming delinquents..." I nervously chuckled at the end.

"Oh yes of course. You never found your parents and you just want these kids to not be alone like you. I understand (Y/N). But hey, you became a good person regardless of the missing people in your life. And I am honoured to have been raised when I first found you." Said Lily as I smiled and hugged her.

"Thanks, Lili!" She nodded as she soon ran to get a list.

"No problem sweetie! Oh! Can you get some more supplies? I've heard the kids wanted some different snacks this time. Again..." Asked Lily as I laughed.

"Of course! I'll get them right away! You'll be okay with the restaurant right?" I asked as I changed from my daycare outfit into a loose kimono to move around better.

"Oh yes, dear. We are done for the day. Consider this the last trial and you're on break for the rest of the day!" She smiled as I nodded, "Alright! See you soon then!"

I soon closed the door behind me and went straight to the candy shop.

"Hello (Y/N)! Here for some sweets for the little ones? I've heard a bunch of them hang out at your restaurant with Ms. Lily." Greeted the shopkeeper behind the counter.

I nodded with a smile, "Yep! You know it! If we don't get the new ones, the kids will be too hard to tolerate..." I huffed as the man laughed.

"Haha! Yep! That's my son alright. I heard he's been recently at the daycare. Sorry if he's a bit hyper while your storytelling."