Grave Danger

We are currently under water, heading to my grandfather's tomb.

"We're almost to the tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master." Said Zane pointing to the green dot on the radar.

"Can't believe we're almost there, after all we've been through." Said Cole.

"I can't believe I'm underwater..." said Kai getting a bit anxious.

"You? What about me? Just how thick is this glass?" Asked Cole.

"It's best to not think about things like that." I said.

"We're heading to your location now. With Moro already ahead of you and able to foresee the traps protecting the tomb with the Sword of Sanctuary, it's going to be up to you to find the Realm Crystal before he does." Said sensei through the screen.

"Hehe...Cole's a ghost, Kai can't swim, we have no magical sword or elemental powers. Except for (N/N). Hahaha. What can go wrong?" Laughed nervously Jay as I knew he wasn't laughing.

"I may not know the three tests you're about to face, but I discovered a riddle that makes reference to it they may help: A Spinjitzu Master can. A Spinjitzu Master can not. To move forward don't look ahead, to find his resting spot." Said my mother.

"Huh. That's food for though." Stated Cole.

"Speaking of food, we're about to BE some!" Yelled Jay.

"We have to go faster. Much faster!" Yelled Kai as Cole took over the controls.

"Is that a leviathan like the one we saw before when we were trying to get my father to stop shifting the balance or...?" I asked before it hit the window making it break.

"I have a feeling that it isn't the same one, (Y/N)! Oh! Why did the tomb have to be underwater?!" Yelled Kai.

"Hold on!" Shouted Cole as he tried to shake it off.

"Ugh! What kind of weapons is this thing equipped with?" Asked Jay.

"We don't need weapons. Aim for that rock!" Said Zane to Cole.

"On it." Cole aimed for the rock that Zane's pointed to as the creature followed us but since it was too large for the gap, it got stuck.

We all cheered as I hugged Zane, "Thattaboy, Rex! Tattaboy!" Praised Jay as I shook my head.

"If I find out Rex is a female, I'll never let this go." I said.

We soon made it to the tomb, "If you wanna hide a tomb, this looks like a good place. We're here." Said Cole.

I soon picked up a piece of green fabric, "Aargh! There goes any hope Moro couldn't find this place." Said Jay.

"Come on, JJ. We gotta stay positive. We're about to go into the unknown and risk our lives for going through traps we know nothing about. All we have to reply on is each other. We got to at least feel lucky we got this far without the sword." I said.

"Oh! I'm sorry. You're right. What was I thinking? Hey! There goes any hope Moro couldn't find the Tomb! We're not alone! Yay! Now we're gonna have to fight him again! Sure we got our tails handed to us last time, but you never know in the future, because ninja never quit! Better?" He asked as he finished.

"I'll take it! Nice going, bestie. Right, Kai?" I said as I soon turned to Kai, "Yep. Better than the others."

"Look." Said Zane.

We soon saw a statue of my grandfather, "The First Spinjitzu Master. Aka (N/N)'s grandfather! Creator of all Ninjago. Woah." Said Cole in awe.

"Destination reached. Auto return initiated." Said Rex as I gasped.