Would You Like to Enter Prime Empire?

The Mechanic as his small gang were looking for a motherboard.

"What are we looking for, boss?" Asked a masked
vigilante.

The technician soon picked up a certain motherboard, "This is it! A needle in a haystack. A very, very valuable needle."

A bright look soon over them as it was me who used my powers to catch them red handed.

"Sorry to crash the party, boys!" Shouted Nya as she went in first with the rest following after before I joined after I placed my light orb on the ceiling.

I landed next to my brother and best friend, Jay as we stood in our fighting stances.

"Guess our invitations got lost in the mail, huh?" Taunted Jay as he was about to take out his golden kusarigama but I stopped him.

"No weapons team!" I stated as Lloyd nodded, "These are just low-level thugs."

"My fists are my weapons!" Said Cole punching the air.

"When I said no weapons, I didn't mean to not use them because they're low-level thugs. I meant no weapons since we don't know what they're truly up to and we don't want another villain on the loose like Aspheera." I said.

"I agree with Sensei (Y/N), I would not classify the Mechanic as 'low-level' either. He is suspected in 36 unsolved criminal cases." Informed Zane agreeing with me.

"37!" Corrected The Mechanic as Zane pushed me out of the way to get hit instead.

"Zane! Oh, now you've done!" I yelled getting ready for payback.

"You're not getting away that easy!" Said Jay.

"Who's trying to get away? There are more of us than you!" Taunted The Mechanic thinking his small group was going to fight us with him but they were seen running away.

The leader soon signalled them to come back as they had to comply and take out their bats.

"And we're not afraid to use our weapons." Stated the Mechanic as he activated his tech arm and turned it into a flamethrower to cook us like roast chicken but luckily, we dodged the attacks.

"I have no problem using these! Take that, obsolete file formats!" Yelled Jay throwing some files at the Mechanic and his gang who dodged some but something flew out of the man's hand.

Kai got the motherboard just in time before it was too shatter if it hit the ground.

But unfortunately, he was in the middle of the thugs as they all tried to get him away from the motherboard.

We took care of some as I sensed one of them having the MB. (I'm just gonna say MB since I don't wanna write motherboard all the time...)

"We got a thug upstairs on the shelves with the MB! He's running away!" I yelled as I punched a thug away from me while I also used my Light Vision to see where the file is.

"I got him!" Yelled my brother as he went after the guy.

"And I got you!" Yelled a thug that was about to hit me but he shuddered in fear as I gave a questioning look.

"I know that you're a thug and stuff but...You look like you've seen a ghost...Are you alright...?" I tried to at least ask if he was okay but he didn't look my way as he stared somewhere else.

You didn't know that your boyfriend, Cole Brookstone was behind you with a scary glare at the thug about to hurt you as he cracked his fists and made a skull breaking move with his hands to the thug.