The Seperation

(I feel like this song kinda goes with the grief and suffering everyone felt when Nya left. I hope you enjoy this is song!)

It has only been 3 days after the ceremony of remembrance for Nya and the team was horrible...

Jay locked himself in his room as you could hear the cries and sobs from the door.

Kai wasn't even better but he tried and tried to stand up tall but always ended up breaking down when hearing or seeing the mention of his precious little sister.

Zane and Pixal were the only ones who tried their best to keep the team sane and together but...

It quickly fell apart.

Lloyd started getting the impact of Nya's disappearance the worst...he even has temper tantrums now and would just blow up on anyone that tried to talk to him about everything is going to be okay.

I could understand why he feels like this, he's the leader, the Green Ninja, the one to be the strongest of all, the Chosen One, and yet...it felt like he doesn't feel nor look like it.

He's changed...for the better or worse...? That's for him to decide.

Cole and I usually would keep our emotions in as best as we can, but there were nights where we would stare at the sky and start crying together about how we could've saved her if we woke up earlier than intended to.

We managed to get past that phase after a few weeks later but Jay and Kai got worse, even Lloyd.

Master Wu started locking himself in the scroll room trying to find a way to get Nya back.

But...He has already read over the scrolls we've had...But I don't think he cares that much, as long as he gets something to getting Nya back, that's what matters the most.

Mother was the only key to keeping everyone sane with the Nindroids, but not even my own mother can get through Wu...not even my brother...not even me sometimes...

I heard about Maya and Ray locking down their shop for some time since it's just unbearable to have one of your children lost, the creation you made out of love...gone.

Just like that...

Time skip to 1 month in and Jay still locks himself in his room,

"JJ...? Jay...You need food...it's been 2 days already since you last ate...and a month since you've locked yourself in here. Please come out...at least for food..." I tried my hardest to act more of a inspiring figure so the team wouldn't lose their way but it was unbearable for me as well.

I heard nothing from the other end making me sigh and knock the secret message I had made for him when I drop off food and water.

"No good...?" Asked my mother as I shook my head,

"He's getting worse...I feel like I'm not doing anything right as Sensei, friend or teammate! I'm letting everyone down!" I blurted out crying again for the 10th time.

"Oh, honey. Come here. You aren't letting anyone down. It's normal for someone to feel like this when they lose a loved one. Everyone takes their ways of dealing with passings and griefs differently. Some lock themselves out. Some disassociate. Some work till dawn and some leave, sometimes permanently." Mother went in to hug me as I silently sobbed in her shoulders.

"You haven't done anything wrong. Just know that. You are holding on amazingly, daughter. I'll be at the Temple of Domu in a few months to search for answers." My mother let go of me before holding my face and wiped my tears and soon quietly left.