May the Operation Commence

*Thud*

I heard a loud noise making me slowly wake up as I saw nothing in Cole and I's cabin but I wanted to investigate where the sound came from.

I saw nothing in the back nor the front deck.

"Must've been my—ah!" I yelled in shock seeing shurikens being thrown my way as I saw the wall shaping my figure with the weapons.

"Never mind then. Not my imagination..." I muttered seeing the dozens of Red Flaggers.

'How did they get up here? We anchored our ship in the air...Or...Wait...We've been followed ever since we left town square.' I realized immediately we'd been followed.

They prepared weapons and I saw the same devices they used to store my power making me tisk in anger.

"Ok, then. As my fiancé would say, 'my fist are my weapons!' Ha!" I yelled jumping over to the gang and fought them off with my bare hands only.

they all tried to gang up on me but I kicked some away as I used one thug as a propeller to hit some of my enemies away from me as I just threw the guy I used as a propeller off the ship before punching more off the Bounty.

One tried to catch me off guard but I only smiled as I grabbed their hand and kicked it making it crack a bit as they yelled in pain while I punched them off.

More soon tried to tackle me but I only overpowered them with my double kick spin I learned to make them trip and soon punched a guy's jaw making a crack be heard.

I landed in the middle of the group as I gave off a menacing look since the lighting was giving me a more scary stance while the rain was pouring.

"So? Who wants some? I promise I'll be 'gentle.'" I smirked getting in a stance with my palms out.

Some hesitated as someone from them spoke, "Don't hesitate now! We've waited for too long for this! Move! Enclose formation!" I heard a yell as the masked men and woman soon encircled me.

I prepared for the worst, "Come at me." I taunted them by moving my palm. (Hey! Lloyd did the same thing in the first episode of season 8! Ha! Yep, ya'll are the best siblings ever!)

That made some of the Red Flaggers soon charge at me as I only countered some punches and kicked some away and punched one away from me electing them to hit someone making them get pushed away.

I felt like they were distracting me and making me warier.

"Now!" Yelled a man as they fired something at me making get shocked that an electric wire wrapped around me making me scream in pain.

Cole rolled off of his bed in shock hearing the cream, "Whoa! What was that? Huh...? Oh no! ANGEL! Don't worry! I'm coming for you!" Cole saw you in trouble as he ran to get his hammer and run out of the cabin you both shared to aid you.

"ARGH!" I yelled in pain as I was brought down to my knees.

"Seize her quickly! We've made too much commotion. The Ninja will awaken soon." I heard a man again order the Red Flaggers who moved in to capture me but I only smiled.

"You really think they wouldn't hear a thing, huh? You're surely mistaken!" I said as I lifted my face to face to who I suspected to be the right hand of the leader of the Red Flags.

"What are you-" The male was cut off as he saw a shadow appear above his head as the gang looked up to see Cole with his hammer recoiled back to strike.