The Corridors of Elders (Season 4 Finale)

Season finale already?! It felt like it's been only a few weeks since I've only finished writing the first season! Wow! And thank you all people who have voted and read this story! I'm not sure about continuing this sorry but you guys give me determination! Thank you all! And enjoy this episode/chapter!

______________________________________________

"Hurry! Too...late...! Attack first...!" Said Nya over the speaker.

"Tell us where we need to go, Nya." I said to her but I got barely an answer.

"I can't use my Dragon power, so if anyone is close—Nya?...Nya...? Can anyone hear me...?" Said Lloyd as I only shook my head. We started driving the truck to at least try to find anyone out these we can help.

We soon meet up with Neruo, "They're heading west. I tried to stop them, but I'm just a mind reader. I couldn't help anymore."

"But you can help us. Can you send a message to all of the fighters at once?" Asked Lloyd.

"I can try." Answered Neuro as he started the message.

~~~

We successfully got everyone back at the Samurai X Cave.

"Thank goodness, you all got my message." Said Neuro greeting the other fighters.

"Look at you." Said Kai walking up to Skylor.

"The spell is wearing off, but my father's antics sadly have not." Said Skylor sadly soon after.

"Tea?" Asked my uncle as my father thought he would get a cup but he was ignored and my uncle gave the cup to my mother instead as I knew instantly that either Chen or my father told them about the letter.

"He knows about the letter...? Doesn't he...?" I said as me and my brother held our father.

"The message was delivered." Simply said father as I got even sadder by that but it had to be brought up sooner or later.

"So why were we asked here? We should be fighting snakes!" Said Turner, Master of Speed.

"Because anyone can fight. Only one side can declare victory." Answered Wu.

"In the time it took you to get here, Chen has taken over the entire Eastern seaboard and is moving inland. Witch each village destroyed, they grow stronger." Informed Nya.

"That's a lot of red. Karlof not like red." Said Karlof.

"How are we supposed to stop them? Most of us have lost control of our Dragons, not to mention we're outnumbered ten to one." Asked Gravis the Master of Gravity.

"Actually, 62.4 to one." Said truthfully Zane.

I soon stepped up, "Look, I'm scared like all the rest of you. It may look we've lost but it is not over just yet. When we all thought we lost Zane, it nearly tore us apart. And me I think the most...but I nor us never quit. We let it fuel us. We grew stronger." I said as I held onto Zane for a bit making him smile as I smiled back before I left and soon looked at each and every fighter in the room.

"There's hope. The Corridor of Elders." Said sensei as the map showed where it is.

"Corridor of Elders?" Questioned Shadow.