The Surge

You are wearing a business/ teacher outfit. (I'm not specifying a lot since I want to give you a choice of what kind of outfit you want ;) )

(Season 3! LEGGO! I'm gonna cry re-watching this season for the writing of my story....)

(DISCLAIMER! Your love life is about to change! And I mean literally—WATCH OUT FOR WHAT I'M ABOUT TO DO!)

___________________________________________

"And who can tell me what kind of weapons we used to defeat the Great Devourer?" I asked to the class as multiple students raised their hands and jumped in place.

"Haha. Ok, how about you Lucy?" I asked to a girl that had blond hair in a ponytail.

"Yes! Oh Oops! The Ninja used the Golden Weapons to defeat the Great Devourer before you and Lord Garmadon took it down yourselves." She said making me smile and laugh.

"Yep! It was technically my father and I who defeated it but just to give the boys some bigger egos let's just say it was them ok? It's our little secret!" I said winking as the kids all laughed.

"Do you have another lesson for us Ms. (Y/N)?" Asked one of my students as I grabbed a file from my bag.

"Hm. Well you guys have behaved for quite a while so not really. I'm trying to keep the good ones for another day! Oh! Why don't you all play early? We have 10 minutes before your friends from other classes join you." I said as I smiled at the students who all huddled together around me to hug me.

"You're the best teacher ever!"

"You should stay here! You're so amazing Mrs. (Y/N)!"

"Way better than Mr. Cole!"

"You're so sweet and considerate!"

"We love you very much!"

I felt very happy the kids liked me as I hugged them back, "Aw!~ I love you all too! Now you better get going. You only have 5 minutes left before the bell rings!~"

The nodded as they ran out the door, "Thank you Mrs. (Y/N)!!"

"No problem, Lucy!" I shouted back as I heard the bell ring.

I walked to Zane's class and saw Cole and Kai while Zane was on the table seeming like he'd shut down.

"Mr. Cole is the worst...!"

"I heard that!!"

"What is going here?!" I yelled having my hands on my hips.

"Ohohoho! You brats are so dead now!" Teased Kai seeing you in an angry mood.

"We're sorry Mrs. (Y/N)...I just wanted to test out my new remote on Mr. Zane..." apologized Brad as they bowed their heads to me while I sighed.

"Oh alright, but only because recess is about to start. Now go and have fun before I change my mind." I said ordering them out as they gladly did and ran to have fun just as the school bell rang.

"Ah, recess. My favorite time." Sighed Cole as Zane sat down next to him.

"Seems like a bunch of kids can get through you guys easily. Here. This should give you more energy." I said giving them some snacks.

"Thanks, (Y/N)! Y'know, I think you're an academy favorite. No matter what, the kids just adore you! It must be a power of some kind." Said Cole as I laughed while we started walking to the faculty lounge.