Bonus Chapter: The Kidnapped Brookstones

A long time ago, there were heroes in Ninjago City.

Those heroes were called Ninja.

And those Ninja were always there to be that one singular line of protection between the destruction of Ninjago and the enemy that wants to make it turn into ruins.

The last battle is the battle of the ages that everyone has been recently talking about for years.

The Battle of the Overlord. Part 2 or 3 think...?

I heard that it was the same Overlord that the Ice Ninja, Zane, destroyed a long time ago.

But he came back to take the balance in the power of the Ninja and world.

And of course, the Ninja and their allies are the ones that came out victorious, as usual.

Now, it's been 12 years since that battle and peace has been bestowed upon Ninjago ever since.

The Ninja have retired, trying to return to their normal lives and live out the best of them after years of fighting crime for a living.

They announced their plan of retirement a year after the age of peace to make sure there aren't any villains out in the open to terrorize the city. Again...

Now I will tell you a bit of my tale!

Hello! My name is Adam Brookstone! I am the firstborn of Cole and (Y/N) Brookstone!

I am 12 years and is about to be 13, my mom told me I'm a replica of my dad but I don't think so.

So yeah, that's mostly it-Oh! I am supposed to inherate my father's Earth abilities but I doubt it since my father and his friends' power were gotten rid of after defeating the Overlord with the Weapons of Spinjitzu.

So yeah, NOW it's time to show my life. (I'll show some things of the kids at the end of the chapter!)

"Adam! Wake up! You're going to miss uncle Kai's fighting class!" I heard my mom yell from the bottom of the stairs of the large household of the Brookstones.

"Ugh...I'm up...I'm up...Urgh...What time is it...?" I asked as my sister came to view.

"11:30 AM. You overslept again, big brother. Come on, or else mom is gonna scold you like Great Uncle Wu." Stated Emma, my beautiful younger sister.

That right there is my little sister of 3 years, Emma Brookstone. You can say she's the opposite of me but is also sarcastic since well, dad was and still is, according to ma. She may be more quiet and timid but do NOT underestimate her...I almost saw my great grandfather once...

Unfortunately...She is shy since I heard from pa that ma was shy before she became a fighter, but she's NEVER scared to speak her mind when it comes to me and the family.

"Yeah, yeah...I'm going. Gimme 40 minutes." I sighed before going to freshen up and went down the stairs.

"Ah! There you are, dear! Good morning! Have some eggs and bread. I got some orange juice! You'll need it for this lesson. I heard Kai's going to go a bit hard on you this time." Greeted my beautiful mother as dad was seen near her reading some newspapers of the day while my sister already sat down to eat.

"Hey, ma. Pa. And really? Usually the lessons are quite boring, like knowing how to befriend an enemy, how to evade from fighting. What rumours can do in a team, and more boring stuff. It's not even a cool class to begin with!" I complained about my fighting and defense classes to my family.