Pilot Episode: I'll Always be Waiting for You

(This is a pilot episode for season 6! Hope you enjoy what's to come!)

It has been half of week after our victory against the Preeminent and since the tea farm was sold for our vehicles to defend ourselves in the battle. But we didn't have a permanent home.

Since we only had the Bounty as a home we decided it'd be good to just land the ship near Ninjago City since we still have the apartment I got thanks to father giving me a loan when Lloyd was younger.

I thought that since I have the money we could buy a house instead. And the team were ever so grateful.

It was a new day as I heard some shouting.

"I'm going to win, Lloyd!"

"In your dreams, Jay! I played this since I was little!"

"But I was born before you! So that means I've played this more than you when I was kid!"

"I'm still gonna beat you!"

"No you ain't! Haha!"

I soon groaned as I got up from bed and showered, I soon got ready and just put normal clothes on as I descended from the stairs.

"Good morning, (Y/N). I take it you have slept well?" Smiled Zane as he greeted me from the bottom of the stairs with an apron I made form him that had the symbol of his element.

I smiled back, "Good morning to you too, Zane. And yes, I was sleeping well until my brother and best friend were in my ear shot..."

He chuckled a little, "I understand. Breakfast is ready on the table." He said as he soon disappeared in the kitchen as I waved bye to him.

"Hey, Pixal! It's so nice to see you after some time. How have you been?" I asked as the screen near the kitchen lit up.

"Good morning to you too, (Y/N). It is nice to see you too." She replied as I smiled.

"You and Zane still going strong? Must be a bit frustrating since you can only appear on a screen." I said as I got my phone to check the time and it was only 7:30 am.

"Of course. It is alright. Zane and I are still compatible together. No matter what form we take." She said as her face appeared on the screen smiling as I returned it.

"How adorable! I wish my love life was like that..." I said.

"But you can still confess, (Y/N). I've seen Cole. And he is deeply, madly in love with you. He may seem like he doesn't show it much, but he's really attracted to you, (Y/N). I for one think you should 'shoot your shot' as Kai says." Said Zane as I giggled.

"I cannot believe that Kai taught you that...but thank you. And I will. I just need to do it at the right time." They smiled and nodded saying that they're going to get the others for breakfast.

"NOO!"

"Haha! I'm the King of Laser Gun Quest!"

"But...But I'm older than you! I have played this game longer than you...! I-I lost...there goes my title..." groaned Jay as he tried to protest but soon found out that there's nothing he can do.

"Congrats baby brother!" I congratulated him as he smiled, this time my brother was wearing his green vest while Jay had his old blue sweatshirt.

"Thanks! You may have played the game longer than me but I've been practicing." Smiled Lloyd.

"Urgh! Like a sore thorn to my hip! Morning, (Y/N)!" Groaned Jay before smiling up to me.

"Morning! Has anyone seen the Smiths or Cole?" I asked as they shook their heads.