Shintaro

I cleaned around me and Cole's room as I smiled in delight on how tidy it was.

I looked at the laundry and gasped at how tall the pile is.

"Hm. My clothes. Armour wear...leather jackets, gloves, pjs...hats...? Since when did Cole wear a hat...? Oh! His old Gi! Gotta keep this intact for the memories! Oh my gosh! My favourite outwear! I didn't wear this since I've been keeping my Gi on in case of emergency...oh! Some bath wear, Cole's swimsuit trunks he wore when me and my uncle scolded him and the others for being soft...my pants matching my favourite shirt...bras...Cole's v-line sweatpants...his workout shir-wait...V-line sweatpants...? Oh...?—OH! Okay...! Chill...focus, (Y/N)! Focus!" I listed off the items while throwing some stuff in a separate basket to wash later on.

I got rid of my imagination and went to go wash the clothes. I saw my uncle pass by me as I smiled, "Hello uncle! How are you tod—ay...? Whoa...Is it just me...or did my own uncle just had a flop era of his own..."

"Sis! Did you see where Master Wu went?" Asked Lloyd running to me as I turned to him.

"Oh! Hey little brother! And yes, I was about to talk to him about some funny stuff Cole did but he completely ignored me...didn't even greet me...Don't tell me he's feeling his age...?! You gotta do something Lloyd! I can't live without my uncle being happy!!" I said before freaking out and dropped the laundry basket.

"Woah! Chill out, sis. It's fine. I'll go talk to him. Don't worry." He said patting my shoulder before leaving.

"Wu's not feeling himself, isn't he?" Asked my mother appearing out of nowhere as I smiled to her.

"Mom! Hello. And yes, I feel like something is troubling him...But I can't seem to figure out why. You gotta go talk to him with my brother. I'd love to but I got some stuff to do before doing so." I said before sadly smiling.

"Oh course. Why don't you head to the courtyard? The others are there I presume. And I'm sure Cole would be happy to see you after some time." Smiled mother as she followed Lloyd's path he took to the scroll room.

"Thanks mom!" I smiled to her as I soon put the clothes in the dryer after washing them before joining the others.

"It's incredible!" Awed Kai.

"Are you sure this isn't a mistake?" Asked Nya.

"It's real! It's gotta be! It's addressed to us, look!" Smiled Jay.

"What's going on?" I asked as Lloyd appeared at the same time as me.

"What? What is it? Bad news?" Questioned my brother

"It is highly unusual." Answered Zane.

"Ooh, we GOTTA get ready!" Yelled Jay in happiness.

"What?! What happened?" Asked my brother.

"Someone's located the Teapot of Trahyn? Uh, that stupid slithering snake, Pyhtor is back?!" I questioned.

"Our father's been found?! What?" Added Lloyd.

"Hehe. You got an invitation. To Shintaro!" Smiled the mailman as I gave him a cold drink for the hike he did to deliver it to us making him thank me.

"SHINTARO?! REALLY!? OH MY GOSH! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I GOTTA BE DREAMING! PLEASE TELL ME THIS ISN'T A DREAM! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!" I started ramble like a little girl as I ran around Cole in joy as he only laughed and held my shoulder to stop me from running.

"It's real, love. Now calm down. Oh, and you are so adorable." Cole laughed as I smiled in slight shyness.

"Shintaro?" Asked Lloyd as my outburst of squealing stopped.