Kingdom Come

We were in front of a gate as it opened and revealed a man, "Welcome to Cloud Kingdom. We've been expecting you." Said the man.

"Ha, how are we..." started Jay.

"Standing on a cloud? Easy, in other realms, there are other rules. I'm Fenwick. I've been asked to show you around." Said Fenwick as we all bowed in respect.

It is nice to meet you. My name is—" I tried to introduce myself but he cut me off,

"(Y/N). Yes we all know. You're quite popular with the other monks. And it is an honour to be in your presence, M'lady. Up here, we see everything that goes in Ninjago." Explained Fenwick.

"Then you know—" Cole started, "You've travelled far for the Sword of Sanctuary. A powerful weapon that can foresee your opponent's next attack. It's also the second clue to finding the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master." Intervened Fenwick.

"Blimey! Bye how be you—?" Asked Zane.

"Finishing your sentences? I know, it's rather annoying, but up here we know, let's just say...we know what's going to come next. Come, I knew Moro isn't far behind. Follow me and I'll explain." Said Fenwick as we followed him.

We soon entered a sort of study room with lots of people that were writing on scrolls.

"Wow, it's the ninja."

"Oh my gosh...! It's (Y/N)! The Green Ninja's sister! She's so pretty like said in the tales and news!"

"Please marry me...!" I only smiled awkwardly.

"Does he have no shame...?" I heard Cole whisper as Jay gave me a look making me stare back with a message he can understand to shut up.

"I know you're familiar with a few realms. Cloud Kingdom is just one more of the 16 realms that exist parallel to Ninjago." Started Fenwick.

A boy looked at me as I smiled and bowed to him as he scrambled from his seat to bow back as I giggled and wave at him in goodbye.

"16 realms?" Asked Kai.

"In this realm, we strive for greater understanding and let go of distractions. There is no television, no video games—"

"No video games!? Hmph, not impressed." Said Jay huffing as he crossed his arms while I laughed a little and patted his shoulder.

"It appears all any lad does here be writing." Said Zane.

"That is because here our words matter. You see, in Cloud Kingdom, we are the writers of Destiny. It was here that it was decided that Lloyd should be the Green Ninja. And that (Y/N) is destined to find her long lost family and brother. And just know, that Zane should find his voice again." Explained Fenwick.

"I sense my vocal pattern has returned without any repairs." He said happily.

"Yay! OG Zane is back in the house!" I said happily as I jumped on him.

"Aw! He doesn't talk like a pirate anymore!" Whined Jay.

"How'd that happen?" Asked Cole to Fenwick.

"It was written." He answered.

"Hey, guys, he's writing about Dareth! Ah! Oops!" Said Jay as he accidentally knocked over a cup of ink.