Ghost Story

We were still being chased by Moro as we all put our Ninja Gi and took our positions when sensei said so.

I was near Kai and Jay as we looked back to see Moro on his elemental dragon following closely to us.

"Ah, I'll give him this much. That Ninja never quits." Said Cole as we soon braved for impact when Moro shot a wind attack by from his dragon.

"Port side!" Yelled Zane as Nya did just that and turned the ship as we dodged Moro.

"The cannons." I said as me and Jay soon got in the seat of one and started shooting back at the Master of Wind.

We soon held onto whatever we could find closest to us since Nya moved the ship again to dodge another attack from Moro as me and Jay slipped and we're near Sensei.

"So let me get this straight. You're JUST telling us now that you had another pupil before us, and now his cursed spirit has possessed Lloyd, my bestie's brother, all so that he can take your STAFF?!" Screeched.

"Moro won't stop until he gets what he's after. There's a secret message engraved on it. All these years, I had no idea." Said uncle.

"Of course! Ha, just another day in Ninjago!" Yelled Jay.

"Can we like not be so close to Moro? He kinda is starring at us or more like me like intensely and I DON'T LIKE IT!" I yelled as I saw Cole stepped in front of me.

"If this is as fast as the Bounty goes, I think we're in for some serious trouble." Said Cole as Moro flipped his dragon upside down.

"What if he like lands on the ship and starts causing havoc...? Is that a good theory?" I asked as I got my answer when Moro landed on our ship a few feet from us.

"Okay...that answered my theory and questions." I said as Jay shook me.

"Okay. (N/N), I love you like my bestest of best friends. BUT YOU LEGIT HAVE TO STOP PREDICTING THE FUTURE!!! IT CAN KILL US LIKE RIGHT NOW!" Yelled Jay as we saw Moro summons green blades and soon cackle demonically.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT I'M A PSYCHIC JJ!!" I yelled and shook him.

"I need ink and parchment to make an imprint to see what's on the staff." Said Wu stopping Zane before they enter into the fight.

"(Y/N) and I will take you to our quarters, while Jay and Cole with Kai will keep him busy." Said Zane as we soon followed sensei.

"Oh, that's honorable of you to nominate us." Said Cole with sarcasm.

"Yeah, we didn't fare so hot last time. Why is it you get off with the easy task?!" Yelled Jay pointing to Zane.

"Because I'm the intelligent one. While (Y/N) has almost unlimited power, so if Moro can't be stopped by you three, she'll be able to at least hold him off longer than the four of us combined." Said Zane as he soon joined Wu.

"Be careful." I said simply as I held Cole's hand for a bit to give a silent message.

"Y-yeah...sure. You too, be careful." Said Cole as I soon nodded and jumped in the quarters.

"Wow! And you still tell me that I'm the lovey dovey mesmerized type of guy towards a woman! Ha! Look at that! You we're totally checking her out and mesmerized!" Teased Jay as the prepared their weapons.

"Shut it, Jay! At least I don't babble all the time!" Shouted back Cole a bit embarrassed that he was caught being dumbfounded by you.

"No time for more arguing! Let's just take him on!" Said Kai.