Public Enemy Number One

We soon all regrouped at the old monastery as we landed with our Power Dragons.

"Seriously?! I was the last one to figure out it was Wu's old monastery?! And Lloyd wasn't even trained here." Whined Jay as I laughed before patting his back.

"It'll only be a matter of time before they find this place too, so there isn't much time. Zane show them what you found." Said Lloyd as he soon faced Zane.

"I came across security footage of Sensei at the Library of Domu. He was not alone." Said Zane as he soon made a projection through his eyes to wall so we could see.

"Hey, look. It's Wu." Said Cole.

"What happened? Who was he looking at?" Asked Kai.

"We don't know, but no ones seen him since." Stated Cole.

"The Library database indicated he had checked out a book about the Teapot of Tyrahn. We originally though we may be with Clouse. If this is what I think it is, it appears to be far worse. We may have Djinn on our hands." Said Zane as I gasped.

"A Djinn?" Asked Jay.

"Like a genie, only when he grants your wishes, you'll be wishing you never met him." Said Nya as I nodded.

"Probably because he can't wish for himself so he uses others to get what he personally wants. This is bad, if that Djinn already got ahold of Sensei and mother...this situation is probably going from worse to horribly dangerous for us all." I stated as Nya nodded next to me.

"Ugh. What else do we know about Djinn?" Asked Lloyd as Kai stepped in.

"Hmm. Not much, just that they are very sneaky, and have great power." Said Kai as he explained more to the group as I looked to see Zane and Jay talk making me quietly move away from Cole and join them.

"But Nya said they grant wishes, and with wishes anything is possible, right?" Asked Jay.

"You're wrong, JJ." I stayed as he jumped a bit before telling me to stop it with my scary entrances as I only smiled.

"Hm. My logic parameters do not allow me to understand the full extent of a wish. But I am curious where you're going with this." Stated Zane.

"JJ. No. Don't do it. It's not worth it. Maybe give it time. I'm sure it'll wash over and then she'll like you again." I said as I tried to stop him but it was already decided...

"But Nya made it clear there was no way we'd ever end up together. But I know for a fact from seeing my future that we do. Maybe a wish is what it takes. Maybe this is how she falls for me." He said.

"Jay. I love you as my best friend and as a brother. But asking a Djinn of all people to grant a wish just so Nya could like you again will only make things worse for the relationship you both have already. And I meant by a platonic relationship. One day, the team will all be trapped by the Djinn and Nya will potentially face a grave fate and you'll be heartbroken as you'll just wish it all away! If I'm not correct by the outcome of this adventure, I'll kiss Cole in front of the group." I said.

"Deal. And trust me, bestie. I know what I'm doing." He said as I only shook my head.

'This is just getting worse and worse. Now Jay's become desperate all because of a reflection and rejection...'

"Then it's settled. Since we know so little about Djinns, we need to head back to town to investigate more about him." Said Lloyd.

"Go back? To the town?! If I recall clearly, baby brother, we were CHASED by not only the police, but the whole public too! We're the world's number one public enemy!" I said as I soon raised my voice in some parts of my sentences.