Into the Breach

We were heading back to Ninjago City as Garmadon was our guest in our newly built ship.

I heard Jay scream as I saw that he got spooked by the Dark Lord.

"Am I the only one freaking out about this?" Asked Jay whispering to us.

"Why freak out? Our deranged, psychotic arch-nemesis is now our house guest." Whisper-yelled Kai.

"I find the term 'freak out' inadequate and imprecise. I prefer to say I am 'deeply troubled'." Stated Zane.

"Lloyd, (Y/N), are you both sure he can be trusted?" Asked Nya to us.

"No. Of course not." Replied Lloyd, "Absolutely not!" I replied after.

"Of course not? 'Absolutely not? That's not what you're supposed to say! You're supposed to say yes!" Argued Jay pointing to us.

"JJ. What choice do we have? If Master Wu right, and we're under attack by the Oni that I saw in my dream and visions which I do NOT like, then our father may be our best chance." I informed as I soon talked about my trauma that I ended up embracing since new stuff seems to add to the list.

"And anyways, he doesn't have his powers back. So how much trouble can be he really cause?" Asked Lloyd.

The sails and thrusters turned off as we all looked at Garmadon who moved away from the controls, "Did he just turn off the...?"

"Oh...great..." sighed Kai as we all yelled in surprise that the ship started to fall.

"He shut off the engines! We're gonna crash!" Yelled Jay as I held onto the railing of the ship.

"Zane, the ignition switch! Hit the ignition switch!" Shouted Nya.

But unfortunately Kai hit him as he farther away from the switch.

"AAAH! I can see the ground! It's getting really close, really fast!" Screamed Jay.

"I BLAME MY BROTHER FOR THIS!" I yelled before Zane finally hit the ignition switch as we started flying again.

"Hmm. That button should be labeled." Stated Garmadon as he accidentally hit a nerve in Nya.

"Hmph! It is labeled! It says ' Don't push while in motion.'" She yelled as Garmadon just walked past her and climbed down the ship to head maybe near where our cabins are.

"Perhaps it would be wise to accompany your father, Lloyd, (Y/N). To prevent further...mishaps." Suggested Zane.

"He's going! I am not going with him. Your fault, your problem." I stated as I stayed away a bit making Lloyd sigh.

"Argh! I can't believe I have to babysit my own father!" He yelled as he followed the Oni.

It has been a few moments after that Lloyd followed father as I was with Nya, Zane and Pixal.

The rest of the boys were cleaning the deck of the ship.

"I'm going to the lower deck. I got some stuff to get." I stated as the small smiled to me.

"Alright! Beware your father down there." Warned Nya as Pixal and Zane waved to me.

"Oh don't worry! I have a brother who will make him wary." I smiled as I got into my part of the cabin.

It seemed that my father and Lloyd were already there as I saw a picture frame of him, me and our real father in his human form huddled together in a picture.

I sighed as I put the picture down. I soon went to get my sword that was made for me by Master Wu who said that it has my symbol on it to represent that it will shine light into darkness.