Special: "The Life of Grandparents" Part 2 (Finale)

You all just stood in silence.

Lloyd had a bored face, "I wonder what this reminds me of." He held some attitude to his tone.

You coughed loudly, "Ahem! Hello, father! It is nice to see you!"

The said father quickly replied back after processing who was in front of him, "Ah. Hello daughter, son, and son-in-law. What brings you to my home?"

"Oh! Well uh-" before you could answer the kids appeared from behind your legs.

"Hello grandfather!/Hello!" Said the two waving to the Oni.

"What?" Garmadon gave you a look, you gave him a face that could tell him directly why they're here.

"We came to meet you!" Explained Adam.

"I see that." Answered the Oni who let them in.

"So sorry that we came in unnoticed. The kids wanted to meet their other family members." Apologized Cole.

"It's not a problem. It was bound to happen." Waved off your father, he sat down while the adults did the same.

The kids sat on the carpet near their grandfather who slowly moved away from them.

"In just a few seconds, hell is gonna break loose..." muttered Lloyd, making the couple next to him laugh.

"How are you adapting to the life of a human?" Started Emma.

"How did you first unleash your powers?" Asked Adam.

"Can you unleash new abilities?" Questioned Emma.

"Can you turn into a dragon?!" Asked Adam in a excited manner.

"What about new side effects to your body? Or your emotions? Is it based off of that, for your power that is?" Questioned Emma.

Garmadon was a bit taken aback, "Uh..."

"Oh no...Kids! Let's just make space for your grandfather alright? He's still trying to-" You tried to tell the kids to calm down but your father thought otherwise.

"First off, it's well I suppose. It's still hard to live here ever since the numerous times I've tried to take over Ninjago. Two, through a snake bite of the Overlord that planned this whole thing. I turned into an Oni thanks to him." Stated Garmadon.

"I unleashed them firstly through that. Yes, I have awoken my abilities to be able to fly and earn a new ability. No, I cannot become a dragon, they're creature of light, not darkness. The only side effects I'd get is if my powers are being used for other things such as creating life matter and more. My emotions are connected to my Oni form, that of what fuels our power." Finished your father.

The kids got super immersed by what was being said.

"That's amazing, grandpa! That's so cool! To be able to do that is awesome!" Praised Adam.

"Indeed. I am very interested in your story, grandfather. It seems that everyone deserves a happy ending. Happy you told us this!" Smiled Emma.

Garmadon was surprised to see the two hug him, "What's...this? A death trap?"

"No silly! It's a hug! It's something you give to those you cherish! And it's mostly reserved for family and friends." Explained Emma.

Your father looked at his children for help, "It is respectful to give back the affection you are given." Said Lloyd, you nodded with your husband.

The Oni softened and embraced the children back gently, to not accidentally hurt them.

"That's what we call 'affection!' I usually don't hug a lot of people but when I do, it means I really care about you!" Explained Emma.