Spy for a Spy

I was sitting next to Lloyd as the Master of Light was on my other side and we saw the Kabuki give out food to us as I scrunched up.

"Try the horned wasp eggs. Delicious!" Said Chen looking at me and Lloyd.

Lloyd soon touched it as I held his shoulder to hunch over since I thought I was about to barf, "Uh, I think we're gonna pass." Said my brother as he patted my back to ease my suffering.

"Oh, lighten, Green Ninja. This isn't a trick. This is a feast to celebrate the nine of you making it to the second round." Said Chen as I held Lloyd's shoulder again to hunch over as I didn't want to see any eyeballs again.

The Kabuki were laughing as Chen continued, "And I must congratulate the Master of Shadow's defeat over the Master of Poison. She was a bit hard to swallow, am I right? Laugh harder! Hahaha!" Chen soon ordered the Kabuki to laugh harder as they hesitated but soon laughed even more.

"You can relax, Lloyd. Even if there was a fight, now that we told the others about Chen's dirty plot to steal our powers, we're safe in our secret alliance." Said Kai.

I soon drank the tea as I sighed, "Phew! I thought I was gonna barf but I didn't... I don't want Chen to be displeased about me barfing in his temple..." I said as my father smiled to me.

"I tried to enlist Shadow, but that dude's throwing some serious shade." Said Turner.

"Well, if you plan to stop Chen, you'll need everyone on board. Each fighter that loses gives him strength. Soon he'll be too powerful for even all of you combined to overcome." Reminded my father as me and Lloyd over Shadow who was eating a octopus tentacle.

"Ooh! Fortune cookies! Bring them to me." Said Chen as he and Clouse soon started talking as I watched on.

"It has come to my attention that there are rumours floating about that I am stealing everyone power. I am." Admitted Chen as we all gasped that he actually admitted his plan.

"But it's all for this staff. No, no, no. Not you staff! I meant my real staff!" The staff appeared as we all gasped again as one of the Kabuki gave it to Chen.

"The Staff of Elements. It holds the power of your fallen foes, and soon it'll all hold but one. For the last standing in my tournament will win this prize and be the greatest fighter ever in the history of Ninjago." Said Chen as the fighters started talking amongst themselves as I got a bit nervous that the alliance is about to fall after it just got assembled.

"You lied! What about the spell?!" I stood up.

"Spell? What spell?" Asked Clouse in a taunted tone as I snarled at him.

"Don't believe him, it's just another trick! Neuro read Clouse's mine and saw it. Tell them what you saw, Neruo!" I said looking over him as I saw Clouse gave him a stern making me believe he was caught by Clouse as I suspected he threatened him.

"I—I don't remember. Truthfully. But I'm more interested in knowing more about that staff." He said as I gasped.

"And why should we believe everything you're saying, sweetheart? How do we know you're not lying to get the staff for yourself?" Asked Griffin as he has a point...we need more proof to get the others to join us.

I soon frustratingly sighed as the other fighters whispered.

"So much for the alliance." Said my father as Lloyd patted my back.

"They believe him over us?" Asked Lloyd a bit shocked that the fighters Blair get Chen instead of us.

"When I have the chance, I'm going to scold them like children!" I said.