Snakebit

*knock*

I woke up a bit before smiling to see sensei at the door, "Morning sensei...! Training?" He nodded as I told him I'd be ready in a few.

"Good. I'm glad we have you on the team with Nya so you can shape up these ninja we call men." Said Wu as I laughed before closing the door.

I soon washed up and changed before greeting Nya and getting a morning snack, "Morning bestie! What's up?"

"Nothing much! You?" I asked as she smiled.

"Me neither. But I do see some of the boys liking you a lot ever since you joined!~"

"Oh no! Nya. Don't start. It's only been like what? Half a week since I meet all of you? Love doesn't come around at first site and you should know that. It'll prob come around in time."

"Hm. But what if some of the boys were in love at first sight when seeing you? You DID meet Cole first before I came around the picture."

I groaned as I stretched, "Nya. I know you wanna help my love life but let's face it. None of the boys like me more than a sister. Secondly, it hasn't been a long time since we've met. And thirdly, I am not interested in that."

Nya only smiled and giggled, "For now though right?~"

"Nya-"

"Ok, ok! Shutting up!"

*Gong*

*Gong*

*Gong*

Sensei Wu soon entered the boys cabin and banged on a cymbal to wake up the ninja as I could hear it from here.

"Evil doesn't sleep, and neither should you!"

"In order to reach your full potential, we must greet each day as an opportunity."

The boys groaned,

"Okay, okay...We're up. We're up...But if you want us to reach our true potential...Shouldn't we get a full night of sleep?" Asked Kai as he jumped from the bunk bed that he shared with Zane before going to open the blinds that broke the moment he touched them.

"Urgh! You call that rest...?! I feel like my body has more lumps than my mattress...!" Groaned Cole as he cracked his back.

Jay yawned as he was at the sink, "Ugh...We were up so late talking about how cool it is to have a new ninja on the team and how cool our new home is. Until (Y/N) barged into our room and told us to stop talking and go to sleep...Guess we lost track of time...But since the Serpentime burned down the monastery, I'm just glad we have a roof over our heads-ack!" Jay soon spat his toothpaste as the water was actually sand.

"What is our lesson today, sensei? Mastering the strike of the scorpion? Or perhaps the grace of a-" Asked Zane as he soon yelped when a piece of floor broke under him making the group look at him.

"I think today's lesson will be chores." Said Wu as the boys looked stunned.

"CHORES?!"