Only One Remain

We arrived at the island as most of the competitors and us were on the railing looking at the island. I was next to my brother as our father was near.

"Look at that!" I pointed to the temple/building.

"Let me see." I heard Karlof say as I saw Kai get pushed back as he seemed a bit ticked off by that, "Do you mind?" Snarled Kai as they were about to brawl again but they turned to see many people on the shoreline training.

A board was placed for us to get on the island as Clouse was near the plank and went on the island, "Welcome to Chen's Island. The Tournament of Elements welcomes its brave fighters. Master Chen will be pleased you've returned, Sensei Garmadon." Clouse looked at my father as he was next to get on the island as Lloyd moved back so I could get off making me smile.

I saw my father and Clouse have a stand-off as I felt tremendous tension going off making me realize that my father was once here a long time ago.

"The pleasure is all mine, Clouse." Said my father as the man turned away from my father.

"I'm sure it is."

"Definitely feeling some tension between you two." Said Jay who was beside me as I nodded, "We're you here before father?"

"Yeah, and how is it we're on an island I've never seen on any map?" Asked Kai as Cole soon walked up and faced my father.

"And care to explain how the face to Ninjago's most popular noodle house is secretly assembling an underground fighting tournament?" Asked Cole as my
father soon answered.

"Master Chen used to be a friend. Now he's a traitor. During the Serpentine Wars, Chen turner against his own kind and sided with the treacherous snakes." Explained Garmadon.

"The battle you and Uncle Wu fought together in? He was an enemy?" Chimed in Lloyd.

"He used deception to divide the Elemental Masters. We barely defeated the Serpentine, and in a deal for his surrender, Chen was to never leave this island. Little did we know, he'd begin to build his criminal empire form here." Said more my father.

"That's what the people get for putting him here. Anyone would've done that. It looks like he's someone to be careful with when it comes to trust." I said putting some of the pieces together.

"He may have divided our ancestors, but he's not gonna divide us." Said my brother as I smiled.

"Right with you, Lloyd." I said.

We kept on walking as I saw Kai push the guys and my father aside for the mysterious woman he saved from Karlof or I mean TRIED to save and act cool, "Ladies first."

"Ahem!" I coughed, "Oh! Sorry, (N/N) as well! Hehe..."

I stayed at my place since I'm not leaving my brother's side but we all saw how Kai looked at the woman.

"Fire will melt her icy heart. Just wait." Said Kai as me and my brother walked away a while ago while the others followed suit.

"This is a big island. Zane could be anywhere. Keep an eye out." Said Cole as we nodded before we heard Clouse opened the doors.

We followed him inside the island as we saw some drummers all over and the temple.

"So this is the house where noodles are built. Ha! Always wanted to go to a red carpet event." Said Jay as he started walking in a more Royal but funny way making me laugh.

"I'm not sure even if the red carpet is able to invite you." I said making him huff as I still laughed.

"Chen lives like a King. Here he's totally self-sufficient. The only way on or off this island is with his permission, which you have to earn." Said my father as I walked up to him.