The Hatching

We were in our Ninja Temple that was in the air so enemies or people couldn't just barge in our new Temple.

My mother was serving healing tea to my uncle as we all stood in front of him to question him about what happens back at the old monastery.

"Okay, Master Wu, you've had your tea, now can we talk?" Asked Cole stepping.

"Ask any question you wish." He replied.

"Who did we fight in the monastery?" Asked Cole as Zane didn't give him time to properly finish.

"That was Acronix, right?" Asked Zane.

"From the painting—" Kai started but Lloyd cut him off.

"Twins look alike!" Said Lloyd.

"Or was it Krux?" Asked Nya.

"Is he form the future?" Asked again Zane.

"How does he speed up time like that?" Added Kai.

"Was He from the past?" Asked again Cole.

I looked over at my mother who gave me the same look as we looked at the group asking questions.

"Who ate my pudding cup?"

We all looked in silence to Jay as if he was seriously being serious.

"What? He said ask ANY question. I put my name on this. Just because we're in a new dojo, doesn't mean we disobey the refrigerator rules!" Yelled Jay as he jumped in place.

We still all looked at him if he was being serious.

"Right. Sorry. Guy in monastery. What's his story?" Asked Jay as before he apologized.

"Well, to answer that, I must begin at the end. It was 40 years ago, shortly after the Serpentine Wars...when I was a much younger man." Started Sensei.

(And bla bla they fought good but the Serpentine were stronger and then POOF he reveals that Acronix was an Elemental Master of Time with his twin brother Krux. So Kai asked if his and Nya's parents were in the fight and Wu said yes. And then of course since they control them they were always one step ahead of the other masters so they had won. And there's more but I'm too lazy...)

"You said the Hands of Time were unbeatable, yet you beat them. How?" Asked Lloyd.

"If I may. It's quite simple. Take away their weapon, and the owner of the weapon is powerless. This making them easier to defeat." I said as sensei nodded.

"Pfft. Like that's true-" Jay was cut off, "My niece is right. We did exactly that."

"But the weapon was time itself..." said Zane.

"Indeed." Replied simply uncle.

"Our only hope was four blades, hastily forged form Chrono-Steel. The Time Blades." Continued uncle as Jay gave me a look while I smiled nervously.

"You called me a psychic. It's your fault, JJ."

"Chrono-Steel is the only metal that can absorb elemental energy. Stripped of their powers, Acronix and Krux were just two ordinary men, easily subdued. But the ability to control time is too great for anyone to possess. Garmadon and I knew the Time Blades themselves were a threat that had to be eliminated...forever. We created a temporal vortex to dispatch the blades in time, where they would be lost to the ages."