Stop, Drop and Side Scroll (Season 12 Finale)

We were hiding behind some stands and the Red Visors' count nearly tripled since we escaped again.

I was able to upgrade my vision with the credits I have left and soon saw a way to get out without being noticed.

I told Lloyd as he nodded and made us follow him.

I abruptly stopped when I saw a replay of when Cole and Kai were cubed.

"Our friends wouldn't want us to give up. We have to keep going." Said Lloyd as he held my hand.

"We'll find a way. Somehow. We're gonna find a way and bring them all back." Assured Jay.

"Alright. So what's next?" Nodded Nya after mourning a bit for our fallen friends.

"Terra Domina. That's where the last Keytana is." Stated Jay as we headed there.

We found the small arcade game to enter as we saw fire all over the screen, "It looks a little...intense..." muttered Lloyd.

"It'll be more intense if I don't find Unagami myself and tear him apart from code to code! We must be getting closer to the end of the game." I got a bit angry but I sustained it and soon acted professional.

Lloyd gave me a encouraging smile about how I handled my emotions as Jay soon pressed a button making the game cabinet open.

"Well, see you on the other side." Said Jay as he went first while I followed him closely behind making Nya last to enter.

We made it as we saw a giant temple, "Holy cow! Unagami's Temple of Madness!"

"I'd go mad too if I lived here." Added Nya as I nodded while we continued our way to the temple.

We moved on as we saw bunch of blocks meaning it's a parkour level.

"Okay...THAT'S freaky..." started Jay seeing the stage.

"We should head back. Scope up the dangers and come back with a plan." Stated Lloyd before the platform we were standing on glitched.

"Did you all feel that...?" I asked.

"Feel what?" Asked Jay.

"I don't know...I thought I felt something..." I answered.

"Whoa!" Gasped Lloyd as our platform turned into a starting point and Prime Empire's logo appeared behind us.

It started to disappear making us have no choice but to run off the platform.

"What's happening?! Where's that music coming from?" Asked Lloyd as we continued our getaway.

"Oh, man...! I was afraid of this! We've entered the world of old-school platform games." Answered Jay.

"And those games force you to run toward chaos?!" Asked Nya as we continued to move.

"Technically slide scroll toward chaos, but yeah. There's rules to these games. One, you can't go backwards." Started Jay as he jumped on a platform making us follow.

"Two, everything speeds up the further you go." He said before catching Nya as she leaped to a platform.

"Three, all the obstacles are pre-programmed. So, if you learn the timing, you can evade the danger." Stated Jay as we jumped over a flaming jumping rock.

"But the most important thing to know is, if you don't, we have to start over at the beginning." Informed Jay.

"Oh gosh...! Not the beginning rule!" I groaned.