Speacial: "Ninja Babies"

(This will be in your POV and the timeline before you and the others have children. That means, Nya and Jay are married, Kai and Skylor are as well. Zane and Pixal too with Lloyd and Elena!)

"And then, he fell face first! Haha!" I told my brother's wife about a story in the past of him as a child.

"No way! Oh the poor baby!~ You two seemed nice and close back then when everything was more simple." Giggled Elena as you two walked up the monastery stairs after meeting up at her bakery.

"Yep! I still can't believe he's married and has the best wife ever! I was so sure he'd stay away from relationships for a lifetime." I smiled, I opened the gates before closing them after we entered.

"I'm surprised too! It felt not too long ago that we first met and started dating before I was pronounced as his wife. The others seemed quite surprised and happy after we announced our engagement." Replied Elena before laughing back at the time Lloyd rounded up the rest of the Ninja and team to tell them some news.

(*Flashback*)

"So what's up Lloyd?" Kai and the others with their partners arrived in the monastery front yard to meet with their teammate and brother.

"I've got something to tell you all. Although, Cole and (Y/N) were already notified." Started Lloyd.

"Really? No fair! I wanted to know the news first!" Whined Jay, "Sorry, bestie. It's just how it goes." I shrugged beside Cole.

"Well then, what's the news? It better not be a villain who we accidentally unleashed with our powers again or from a tomb." Questioned Nya.

"I hope that won't happened either. The monastery has only been standing for 4 years ever since the sudden take over of the Overlord Aka the Crystal King." Nodded Zane.

"I'm sure whatever Lloyd's got for information will be none of villains." Smiled Skylor.

"Ohohoho! It's not about villains. It's a life achievement he's achieved that was really surprising." Teased Cole, he was earned a glare by the Green Ninja, making some laugh.

"Achievement? What kind of life achievement?" Asked Pixal.

"So...Remember Harumi right...?" Started Lloyd, everyone's faces slowly fell to frowns.

"Of course we do, Lloyd. She's the witch that blew up our monastery and almost killed us ALL! AND! She betrayed your trust not once...but TWICE! Your love and loyalty too! OF COURSE WE DO!" Nya's anger quickly took over making Jay go to her and silently rub her back which helped.

"Okay, dumb question...So after that...I didn't know if I wanted to be in a relationship...or even try getting to know someone new. But one day, I met someone super amazing and special. She's really the best of the best." Smiled nervously Lloyd before getting a bit excited.

"YOU MET SOMEONE?!" Cried out Kai and Jay, their partners shushed them so the leader could continue.

"I bet they'll all yell the same thing at the same time." I whispered to my husband, "Maybe. Or they'll just go tone deaf for a while before yelling." Laughed Cole, before we looked on at the group.

"Yes, Kai, Jay. As I said...I know it's very sudden but I want you guys to be nice with her alright? She's not used to famous people talking to her." Said Lloyd.

"Wait...she's here?" Asked Skylor, the others looked at each other before looking back at Lloyd who nodded.

"Yep. So please. Don't attack her or anything. It's okay 'Lena! You can come out now!" Lloyd soon yelled out for the woman he just talked about.