The Stone Army

The alarm clock started going off making the boys hit their heads on the wood of the bunk beds.

"Wake up sleepy heads!" I shouted through the door before going in seeing the boys groan as I looked to see Jay on the floor but I didn't question it.

"Is it Wednesday already?" Asks Lloyd groggily.

"Sunrise exercise. I hate sunrise exercise! Oh please (N/N)! You gotta convince Sensei to let us off today! He's your and Lloyd's uncle!" Pleased Jay as I smiled awkwardly.

"Sorry JJ...I tried...trust...me...don't worry! You'll live! And since my arm is doing better, I'll be able to suffer with you! Though, Sensei said to not push it." I said as I patted his back.

"Ah, good morning, morning, morning! Up, up. Ah. I see you've already gotten them up my niece, good job." I smiled and nodded at my uncle.

"It's a new day, students. Before we begin sunrise exercise, I noticed the dragon made another accident outside. It looks like a two-person job. Hehe." Said sensei as he soon left me with all the boys.

"Ah, what was that Sensei? Did I just hear an SOS call come in?" Said some of the boys as they ran out the room leaving me and my brother alone.

"I sense I need to be somewhere else." Said Zane.

"Lloyd, I'm sure you got this. Heh. You can join (N/N)." Said Jay.

"I'm still injured Jay!" I yelled as they tried to run away.

"Ah, you might've been able to dump chores on me when I was smaller, but I'm grown up now. That's not fair! And it's even more not fair when you're telling my sister to do it instead when she's still recovering!" Retorted my brother as the boys stopped.

"Ah. You're right, Lloyd. We need to settle this like men." Said Kai as I blinked, "Consider me intrigued..."

"With a round of Rock, Paper, Clamp!"

"Alright...I give..." I said moving away from the males.

"Okay, on three. One, two, three!" Said Kai as they all chose paper except Lloyd.

"Haha! Paper beats rock!" Cheered Jay.

"How does paper beat rock?" Grumbled Lloyd as I giggled.

"I always have to do the dirty work." Said Lloyd fanning his arm to get rid of the smell.

"Hey, having a pet dragon requires a lot of responsibility." Said Cole.

"Didn't your mom ever let have a pet?" Asked Jay as me and Lloyd looked at each other.

"I don't remember my mother. She abandoned me when I was really young." Replied Lloyd sadly as I held him for comfort.

"And even separated us without us knowing we were related with each other. My guardian told me nothing about how I was found by her. All she just said was that I was left in the streets and that's it." I said holding my brother.

"She just left? Who took care of you? I mean if (Y/N) was being taken care of by Lily, didn't you have a guardian?" Ask Kai walking close to us.

"I spent my whole life at Darkly's Boarding School." Answered Lloyd as the alarm interrupted our conversation.

"Hey. I have a mission for you guys. It's the Museum of History! They've asked for you guys! Something really strange has happened." Said Nya sliding down the anchor to join us on the roof of a building our dragon was sleeping on.

"What?" Asked Kai.

"You're gonna have to see it to believe it." Said Nya as we soon ran back to the ship.