Day of the Dragon

We soon got rid of one of Chen's blimps as we all cheered.

"Sink the ferry! No one's getting off this island!" Said Jay as the Master of Nature soon yelled in joy that he gets a bit of vengeance and soon destroyed the ship.

"The palace and sleeping quarters are all clear. Still no sign of Chen and Clouse." Said Cole walking up to our group as I stood next to Zane.

"What about Skyler?" Asked Kai worried over her while I could feel his sadness just from here giving him a sad face while Zane and I looked over each other before looking back at Kai.

"She wasn't able to pick her family, but she was able to pick her friends. And since you're her friend, that means so are we. We'll find her." Assured Lloyd.

"My brother is right." I nodded with a smile.

"They're right. With no way off the island, it'll only be a matter of time." Added Cole.

"I'm proud of you six. You've done what the original Elemental Masters never could: stick together. But you must not rest on your laurels, for your guard is down when you sleep." Said father as he walked to us.

~~~

We were in the forest with Nya getting our vehicles ready when Griffin appeared beside me, "Chen just figured out Skylar's powers can finish the spell. She's in danger!"

"He's replaced his elemental staff with the elements in his daughter." Informed father as I got even more furious.

"That inconsiderate man of a father! He shouldn't even be titled as one! He sure shouldn't be labeled a man either!" I said in frustration.

Kai walked up to Turner, "Where?"

"Other side of the island." He responded.

"I'm going after her." Said Kai jumping in a vehicle.

"We all are. Jay, Zane, you take the mech and buggy. Cole and I will take the Roto Jet. Lloyd, you've got your dragon. (Y/N), stay close with your brother. Nya, how fast will she go?" Said father as he gave us orders as we all nodded and did as told.

"Fast enough." Replied Nya already in the mobile base.

"Everyone else stay here and guard camp. Let's get a move on!" Said father as we all nodded once again before activating our vehicles.

Lloyd got his dragon out as I used my powers to fly near him as we put our Ninia hoods on.

"Watch out for booby traps. Chen's rigged this whole island." Said Nya.

"Read you loud and clear." Responded Jay behind her.

"Woah!" I heard a yell as I saw Zane who was going too fast soon flipped his buggy as he soon fell into a pit.

"Zane!" Yelled me and Jay.

"Carry on the mission without me!" He yelled.

"No! I'm not leaving you again! Not this time!" I shouted back as I remembered what happened last time.

"He'll be all right. We have to stay on Skylar! She's too important!" Said Kai as he drove off.

"Come on bestie! We gotta go!" Yelled Jay who walked away but soon turned to me as I shook my head.

"No. I'm not leaving him. Please, go on." I said to him as he only nodded and followed Kai and the others.

"Zane...?! Ah. There you are. You scared me for a second there." I shouted before speaking in a lower voice as I found him in the middle of the hidden pit/cave.

"Look out! The Ice dragon!" Yelled Zane as he grabbed my hand and we started running deeper into the hole as I tried to stop him.

"Zane? Zane! There is no ice dragon. It's just me! And also Pixal. We need to get out of this hole, Z." I said holding his arm as he only shook his head.

"We can't. You'll get eaten by that dragon and it's going to be my fault!" He yelled as he started using his powers one the ground.

"Pixal. If you can. Let me take care of this. But I'll need your help. Zane. There is no dragon, it's just you and me with Pix. There is nothing there. And you used to have a dragon before, you are not afraid of them." I said as he only shook his head even more.

"I am afraid of this one. If I don't do something it's going to eat the both of us." He said shakily as I felt saddened that he felt this kind of anxiety.

"Zane. Remember. You are the White Ninja. The Master of Ice. The intelligent one in the team and also my brother." I said as I held his hands.

"But I am not. I'm just a replica. I am no the White Ninja...I am...afraid..." He replied sadly.

"Who are you then?" I asked as I heard something meaning Pixal was talking through him as he closed his eyes.

"I...I am...The Titanium Ninja. And you are not here." He said as he got back up on his feet as it seemed he was embracing his fear making me smile as he turned to me.

He caressed me as I hugged him back, "I am the Titanium Ninja!" He said louder making me smile.

"Welcome, back. Titanium Ninja." I grinned as I soon felt a power source from him, "Zane. You're power, woah!"

"Thank you Pixal. And thank you sister." Said Zane as I smiled.

"Of course! Anything for a brother of mine!" I smiled as Zane soon looked over me, "Your power levels...they're off the charts..."

"You must've given me strength, Zane! Now let's take care of Chen once and for all!" I said as we fist bumped and soon transformed.

~~~

"I'll go alone." Said Lloyd.

"And fight all those snakes by yourself?" Questioned Nya.

"I'm the only one with an elemental dragon." Responded Lloyd.

"Not anymore!"

The group looked to see a blue and (F/C) dragon in the sky.

Me and Zane arrived on our dragons to the group.

"They unleashed the dragons too!" Said Karlof as we hovered over them.

"Ohoho! Zane, (N/N), none of us could do that before! You gotta tell us how you did that!" Shouted Jay in joy and amazement.

"We faced our fear and gave each other strength. When I realized it wasn't something in front of me that held me back, but something inside me, I found a deeper power. A dragon power." Said Zane as I nodded.

"And I thought I would lose someone special to me again from me being helpless. But I faced that fear to risk it for my family and instead, it gave me strength to try harder for those I care for. This power is the power we all have." I said as I smiled to Zane.

"Zane and (Y/N) are right. We all have this power inside of us. But you have to see that it's not the Anacondrai we're afraid of, it's our doubt. Divided, we failed. But together, we will succeed." Said Kai flying over to the group as everyone started to get their dragons after getting hope.

"The battle of our past has returned, but we will rise to meet that challenge." Said father on Lloyd's dragon with him.

"Chen brought us here so that only one would remain. Well, we are one!" Said Kai as we all flew together as one.