Darkness Shall Rise

We were all still in Ninjago City after the battle between my father and me with the Devourer. We stayed back to help the people rebuild the city but since the boys have gotten they're golden weapons taken from them by Garmadon, they're elemental powers weren't fully there.

"Just a bit...and done." I said as I helped them out putting back some poles and signs in place while Zane used tools to keep them together.

"There we go!" Said Cole as Kai was trying his hardest to get his powers to return.

"Aw! This is frustrating. Our weapons are gone, and most of our elemental powers are gone. I mean, we can still do spinjitzu, but...Argh! I just feel so, I don't know limited." Complained Kai.

"And thanks to the Devourer, our tanks out of commission, our dragon's hurt, and now the Bounty is destroyed, we don't even have a place to sleep!" Complained Kai more.

"No one ever said, being a hero is easy. Though our good deeds may never make us rich, they make us rich in other ways." Said Zane with a beautiful speech.

"Yeah, well, I don't feel rich." Retorted Kai.

"And I still feel bad about my father stealing your weapons...And I feel even more guilty when I'm the one who has powers..." I said as I looked at my hands and made a small orb.

"At least you have yours. If something pops up to cause mayhem. We'll have you as our front liner. And don't feel bad about your father, it wasn't your choice. I'm actually glad at least one of us still have powers in case something comes up." Reassured Cole as he held my hands making me smile.

"Thank you, Cole. You're very sweet. And I too think it's good. This can teach you the importance of not always relying on your powers." I nodded as Cole smiled.

"I for one enjoy pitching in! I've always wanted to feel part of a community! Ah, speaking of which, anyone seen Nya? She said she was gonna help." Said Jay picking some scrap and threw it in the trash.

"And I have. I may have found us a place to live." Said Nya who was driving a motor bike with sensei as I smiled at the two.

"Really?! But there's a long waiting that goes for a mile away after the grand battle. It would take a miracle to get a house near here." I said shocked.

"Let's just say that I know a guy, who knows a girl, and she knows this girl who knows a guy. Well, this guy knows a girl who's a real estate agent, and she can help you find a place, if you catch my drift." Informed Nya as I handed the envelope to Jay.

"Hm. Doesn't seem to be that many people. I know a guy who knows two girls and those girls knows this other girl and the girl knows a guy who has an older brother and the brother's guy knows this girl who works for a company and helped a lot of people like us." I said making the boys just look on as Nya nodded.

"Hm. Yeah. But since there's been a huge line waiting I got the shorter route." I smiled at that, "Nice one girl!"

"And where are you off to?" Asked Jay shaking his head at the conversation and soon changed the subject.

"We have to find a couple of components to give the Ninja Tank, and my Dragon Ointment has finally arrived. It's a day's trip, but once we get back, he'll be flying once again. Also, I love scenic drives. Haha! Punch it, Nya!" Explained my uncle as we all nodded towards him.

"Aye, aye, sensei!" Nodded Nya as she waved at me making me wave back as they left.

"Patty Keys, Real Estate Queen. Ha. This is exactly what we need. Once we get a roof over our heads, we can start properly training Lloyd!" Said Jay as I smiled.