Chapter 99

Later in the night, Karishma was sitting on the couch while Aadya was staring at Karishma's bandaged head and arm with a serious face, sitting in her lap.

She touched her head lightly and asked in a cute voice "Abhi bhi dukh raha hai Kisma."

Karishma said in a soft tone, kissing her cheek "Nahi Aadu, doctor ne dawai di hai na, ab bilkul bhi dard nahi hai. Zara sa laga tha bus, yun hi yeh Patti laga di unhone."

Haseena came and sat beside them and forwarded a glass to Karishma saying "Rishu, yeh haldi doodh pi lijiye aap. Aur Aadu aap idhar aayiye beta hamare paas."

Aadya happily jumped on Haseena's lap while Karishma took the glass and drank the milk in one go without throwing any tantrums, making Haseena surprised. She asked with an amused smile "Kya baat hai, aaj aapne koi Nakhre nahi kiye?"

Karishma said with a proud smile "Kya hai ki Karishma Singh ab sudhar gayi hai."

Aadya said in a mischievous tone "Haan Mumma ke darr se.."

Haseena quickly laughed at this and she shared a high five with Aadya while Karishma gave a pouted smile to them.

Karishma pulled Aadya's nose and said "Mumma ki chamchi."

Aadya said with a chuckle "Nahi nahi, mumma ki favourite. Kyuki Mumma mujhse jyada pyaar karti hai."

Karishma smirked sarcastically "Kuch bhi."

Aadya looked at the smirk with a pouted face and then looked at Haseena who was gazing at Karishma with an unbelievable expression. She said in a complaining tone "Mumma dekho na Kisma ko. Aap mujhe jyada pyar karte ho na?"

Haseena tightened her grip around Aadya and said kissing her forehead softly "Yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai..Mumma sabse se jyada pyaar apni Aadu ko karti hain. Kisma ko toh bus jhel rahi hain."

Aadya giggled teasingly and Haseena joined her. Karishma looked at them with a frown on her face and hit them lightly with a pillow. They snatched the pillow from her and started to hit Karishma with the pillow, tickling her playfully. Their entire home was echoing with their laughter and sweet banter.

.
.

Haseena entered the room after sometime and found Aadya sleeping peacefully resting her head on Karishma's shoulder and Karishma was going through some files attentively and a pen was tucked above her ears.

Haseena smiled at her cute face and walked near her, pulling the file from her hand.

Karishma quickly said "Bus do minute, ek yeh caterer ka hisaab dekhna hai."

Haseena said in a strict tone, removing the pen "Ab baaki sab kaam kal. Dekhiye kitna late ho gaya hai. So jayiye aaram se, kal ka din bahot hectic hai."

Karishma made a pouted face and said in a giving up way "Aapke aage kuch bol sakte hain kya hum."

Haseena smiled and replied "Bilkul nahi. Acha chaliye ab hamare liye jagah banayiye."

Karishma made Aadya sleep properly on the bed and shifted a little to make some space for Haseena. Haseena lay down beside her with a smile and rested her head on Karishma's chest.

Karishma kissed her forehead and said in a soft tone "Aaj thak gayi na bahot aap."

Haseena shook her head and replied in a cute complaining voice "Humein bahot dara diya tha aapne. Itna acha surprise dene ke baad koi aise pareshan karta hai kya!"

Karishma caressed her head lovingly and said in a sweet tone "Ho gya na baba jo hona tha, ab toh hum aapke saamne hain. Bhul jayiye ye sab, aur kal ke din pe concentrate kijiye. Aapka sapna sakaar hone ja raha hai. Ab aap mehez hamari Rani Sahiba se badhkar itne bade Aspataal ki Maalkin Sahiba banne ja rahi hain. Aapka kad jitna uncha hota jata hai, humein utna hi garv hota hai aap par. Aapke itne saalon ki tapasya ab rang la rahi hai. Kaisa lag rha hai aapko?"