Chapter 96

Haseena reached home with Aadya and found it locked from inside. She took a deep breath to calm herself down and rang the doorbell with a disturbed mind.

Karishma opened the door with a calm smile wearing her apron and said with an excited tone "Kya sahi time pe aaye hain aaplog. Abhi bus call hi karne wale the hum."

They entered the house and Karishma quickly kneeled down in front of Aadya and kissed her cheek lovingly. Aadya also didn't resist & only looked at her with a confused face. Haseena looked at Karishma with a bewildered expression on her face. Glancing at Karishma's smiling face, made her heart heavy with guilt and she cursed herself again for causing such pain to her soft hearted Rishu.

Aadya tried to cover up her smile again with grumpiness but Karishma said in a playful tone pinching her nose a bit "Toh Miss Naraz Aadya Singh Mallik ji, meri pyari chidiya Aadu se kahiye na ki aaj unki Kisma ne unke liye ekdm MasterChef style me Chole bhature banaye hain aur unki beautiful Mumma ke liye top class biryani banayi hai."

She glanced at Haseena with a smile and Haseena was just staring at her in astonishment. Karishma seemed to be behaving weird considering the last conversation she had with her in Thana.

Aadya said in a pouted tone "Main to gussa hun na."

Karishma smiled mischievously and tickled near her stomach and said "Aap toh gussa ho, magar yeh jo chuhe race laga rahe hain aapke pet me, unn becharon ko toh bhukh lagi hogi na?"

Aadya giggled hiding her mouth and said in a cute complaining tone "Cheating hai yeh Kisma..aapne gudgudi ki mujhe."

Karishma picked her up in her arms firmly and made her sit on her shoulders securely and said in a playful tone "Thodi cheating toh chalti hai na Aadu. Woh kya kehte hain.. everything fair in love and war."

Aadya started to laugh freely and said in a naughty tone "Kisma, everything fair nahi, everything is fair in love and war, aisa hota hai."

Haseena adored the duo with a content smile on her face, but was also trying to read the unknown emotions hidden behind Karishma's smiling face. She was ashamed of herself for rebuking & humiliating Karishma in front of everybody & this sweet gesture by Karishma was making it worse for her. She was having a tough time controlling herself from bursting out in tears or pulling her into a tight embrace. All Haseena wanted was just to apologise to her Rishu as early as possible and say that she didn't meant anything whatever she blurted out in anger.

Karishma noticed her internal dilemma and said looking above towards Aadya "Aadu ka hisaab toh settle ho gaya ab Aadu ki Mumma ki baari."

Karishma started to do sit ups in front of Haseena with Aadya sitting upon her shoulders. Aadya started to clap with a cheerful laugh and yelled happily "Come on, Kisma..yeeaayyy.."

Haseena looked at them with a soft chuckle and asked with a surprised smile "Kya kar rahi hain Rishu aap.."

Karishma said in a naughty tone "Abhi batate hain Aadu ki Mumma."

Karishma started to place kisses on Haseena's cheek every time she stood up while continuing her sit ups and mumbling in a cute voice "Sorry Rani Sahiba."

Haseena whispered with a shy smile, keeping her palm on her lips as Karishma again leaned for a kiss "Rishu, Kya kar rahi hain, Aadya dekh rahi hai."

Karishma kissed her palm this time and said looking at her with a warm smile "Aadu, zara batao Mumma ko ki hum kya kar rahe hain."

Aadya said with a joyful chuckle "Offo Mumma, Kisma sorry bol rahi hain na aapko."

Karishma said teasingly while panting a little "Tweety, hum jaante hain humse uthak baithak karwane me aapko maza aata hai, par thoda toh taras khayiye iss nanhi si jaan par."