Chapter 91

Aadya said in a grumpy tone while Karishma was trying to pacify her with a glass of juice in her hand "Kisma mujhe aapse baat nahi karni."

Karishma said in a sweet tone "Hamari Aadu se bina baat kiye humara dil thode hi lagega. Beta hum kal aapke jaagne se pehle hi aa jayenge. Abhi aap bhi school chale jaoge. Bus aaj Raat ki hi toh baat hain na Aadu."

Aadya was walking here and there grumpily and Karishma was following her all around the house. Haseena was as usual enjoying their banter while sitting on the couch, sipping her morning tea.

Karishma said in a pleading tone "Aadu, juice toh pi lijiye kam se kam. Aapki bus bhi aati hi hogi. Zaruri kaam hai na beta, warna hum kyu jaate bhala."

Aadya said in an adamant tone "No Kisma, aap nahi jaoge. Aap kal raat ko bhi late aaye the, aur mujhse baat bhi nahi ki thi. Aur abhi aap bahar jane ka keh rahe ho. Main baat nahi karungi aapse."

Karishma looked at Haseena for help and Haseena smirked mischievously and said "Humein toh door hi rakhiye aap dono ke matter se."

Karishma made a poor face and ran behind Aadya who had now started to enjoy the chasing game. After running behind her for some time, Karishma sat on the couch with an exhausted face trying to catch her breath. Within a second Aadya came near her taking the glass from her hand while Haseena quickly asked in a concerned tone "Kya hua Rishu?"

Karishma looked at their faces calmly and replied playfully "Hamari aadhi zindagi na aap dono ko manate hue hi nikalne wali hai."

Haseena smiled nodding her head while Karishma grabbed Aadya's hand and pulled her in her lap gently. Aadya said in a pouted tone "Cheating hai yeh Kisma."

Karishma kissed her cheek and asked sweetly "Ab ijajat milegi humein?"

Aadya replied innocently "Promise karo aap kal shaam ko mujhe ice cream khilane lekar jaoge."

Karishma cupped her face with a loving smile and said "Pakka wala promise. Aap apna aur apni Mumma ka khayal rakhna, Aur koi badmashi nahi okay?"

Aadya smiled and said with an innocent face "Okay Kisma..I love you..Jaldi aana."

Karishma smiled and forwarded her cheek and Aadya quickly gave a kiss to her. Karishma embraced her securely and kissed her head lovingly. Haseena was gazing at them with a warm smile. Karishma got a call from the driver and she picked up the call saying "Han ji, aap 5 minute rukiye hum aa rahe hain."

She kept the phone in her pocket and said in a soft tone "Driver aa gaya hai, nikalte hain hum."

Karishma made Aadya get up from her lap and stand on her feet. She stood up adjusting her shirt and picked up her small bag and jacket. Aadya held the bag and said with excitement "Kisma main rakhungi isko gaadi me."

Karishma said in a calm tone "Beta hum le lenge na. Aap kyu.."

Aadya interrupted "Kisma, I'm a big girl now."

Karishma shared an amused look with Haseena who was also smiling at her daughter's antics and said "Acha baba le jao, lekin sambhal kar okay."

Aadya took the bag with her saying in an excited tone "Yes Kismaa."

Karishma smiled only while Haseena made her wear the jacket and said in a pouted tone "Driver se kahiyega, gaadi zara aaram se chalaye. Aur agar aapka mann ho jaye drive karne ka, to jyada The Karishma Singh style me chalane ki zarurat nahi hai. Samjhi. Aapki medicines bag me hai, lunch aur dinner ke baad yaad se le lijiyega. Aur pahuch ke call kar dijiyega."

Karishma looked at her gloomy expression, cupped her face with a calm smile and kissed her forehead softly. Then said in a loving tone "Ji, aur koi aadesh Rani Sahiba."