Chapter 74

The next morning, Karishma woke up to the melodious sound of some song playing in her house. She opened her eyes and looked for Haseena who was not there in her room. She was about to get up from her bed when Haseena entered the room with a cup of tea in her hand with a smiling face. She was wearing a red saree and had a towel partially wrapped around her wet hair dripping water droplets.

Karishma's sleepy eyes got fixed on Haseena & she started to stare at her with a love-struck smile. Haseena came near her and gave a confused smile looking at her dazed state. She snapped her fingers near her face and asked "Kaha dhyan hai aapka."

Karishma replied with the same love-sick eyes "Aap par!"

Haseena smiled with an unbelievable expression looking at her cute face and said while keeping the cup on the table "Hum Pushpa ji ke sath Mandir ja rahe hain, unhone koi Puja rakhi hai aapke liye. Aapko bhi sath laane ko keh rahi thi. Humne socha aap thaki hui hongi to jagaya nahi. Hum ready ho gaye hain almost, aapko chalna hai toh aap bhi tayyar ho jayiye jaldi se. Aur yeh chai pi lijiye."

Karishma didn't reply but continued to gaze at her with a silly smile on her face. Haseena slapped her own forehead with a disbelief smile and said in a bit louder tone this time "Rishu, kya aise dekh rahi hain, uthiye na late ho jayenge. Baad me kariyega Maskari."

Haseena was about to turn but Karishma quickly grabbed her wrist and pulled her closer. Due to the sudden pull, Haseena leaned on her with both hands on Karishma's shoulders. Karishma encircled her hands around her waist firmly.

Karishma said in a flirty tone "Aap kaha chal di hamari dhadkanon ko aise badha kar. Aur kiske katal ki tayyari ki hai aapne subah subah."

Haseena skipped her beats due to their sudden intoxicating proximity and blushed profusely feeling Karishma's passionate gaze on her. A few droplets of water sprinkled on Karishma's face.

Haseena fumbled "Chhoriye na Rishu..kya kar rahi hain."

Karishma said in a husky tone "Ab koi itna tayyar hua hai hamare liye toh kuch inaam to banta hai na."

Haseena said with a teasing smile hiding her blush "Galatfehmi hai aapki. Aapke liye thodi hi ready hue hain"

Karishma raised her eyebrows and said with a smile "Acha ji..fir kiske liye ready hui hain aap meri pyari tweety. Aur woh jo bhi ho, ek meethi si good morning wish toh banti hai na!"

Haseena pretended to think and then said with a flirty smile "Acha chaliye ab aap itna keh rahi hain toh thik hai, aankhein band kijiye apni pehle."

Karishma gave a winning smile and said while closing her eyes "Yeh hui na baat. Lijiye band kar lete hain aankhein hum."

Haseena leaned towards her face and Karishma could feel Haseena's warm breath on her face which made her heart flutter while Haseena twisted her saree's corner & tickled Karishma's ear with a naughty smile.

Karishma's grip on Haseena loosened due to the tickling sensation and Haseena quickly freed herself and ran towards the door with a mischievous laugh & Karishma just looked at her with a pouted smile.

Haseena teased her with a proud smirk before moving out of the room "Uthiye Aalsi insaan. Romance ke alawa bhi bahot kaam hai humein."

Karishma said in a cute complaining tone "Tweety, aisa koi karta hai kya, paap lagega aapko."

In response she just heard a loud chuckle of Haseena from outside. Karishma got up with a silly smile, scratching her nape and moved to the washroom to get ready.

.
.

Karishma got ready for the temple and was wearing her shoes. She shouted from the hall "Tweety kitna time lagega aapko, humse bhi pehle naha chuki thi aap. Hum tayyar bhi ho gaye."