Chapter 88

Late at night, Karishma entered the house using the spare key and directly walked towards her room. She found Aadya and Haseena sleeping peacefully tucked in the blanket. A story book was lying on Haseena's chest and lights were still on, which means they fell asleep during their bed time story session.

Karishma walked towards them as quietly as possible and caressed Aadya's head with a tender smile and whispered in a low voice "Sorry Aadu." Then she kissed her forehead softly and after gazing at her daughter's innocent face for a moment, moved to Haseena's side. She carefully picked up the book from her hold and kept it aside. Then smiled looking at Haseena's calm face after placing a kiss on her lips through her fingers as usual and whispered in a barely audible voice "Sorry Tweety. I love you."

Then she walked outside the room, turning off the lights, with her casual clothes to change her uniform, so that she didn't disturb their sleep.

Karishma sat on the couch in the living room with a bowl of warm water and a first aid box, and started to clean her wound. Had she been the same person who she was years before, she would have never cared to do that, but now she had learnt to take care of herself. Now she had a loving wife and a lovely daughter for scolding her, every time she acted carelessly and Aadya always teamed up with her Mumma. So Karishma made sure that she is always at the best of her mental and physical state so that she could take care of her family's responsibilities efficiently.

After getting gravely injured with multiple bullets in that incident about four years back, Karishma's health had taken a toll. That had resulted in a lot of long term health issues, but Karishma overcame those to a large extent, with Haseena's unwavering support by her side.

Karishma was reminiscing some old memories with a smile on her face while also thinking of a way to pacify her cutest angry birds. Haseena's voice from behind startled her "Aapne humein jagaya kyun nahi."

Haseena walked towards her and sat in front of her taking the cotton gauze from her hand and pulled her wrist towards herself. Karishma replied looking at Haseena's sleepy eyes "Humne socha aap kaafi thaki hongi, isiliye nahi uthaya aapko."

She hissed in pain as Haseena started to apply antiseptic on the wound. Haseena glared at her with an irked face but didn't say anything. Karishma tried to read through her stern expression but failed. So she directly asked in a soft tone "Aap abhi tak humse naraz hain?"

Haseena said with a cold tone after tying the last knot of the bandage a little tightly making Karishma wince a little "Aadya jab yeh Patti dekhegi na toh usko aap jawab dijiyega. Humse koi umeed mat rakhiyega. Ek zakhm bharta nahi hai dusra aur lagwa leti hain. Pareshan kar rakha hai."

Karishma looked at her with a poor face and asked innocently "Hum pareshan karte hain aapko?"

Haseena smacked her forehead and yelled "Aapse ladne se acha hum apna sar diwaar me fod lein."

Haseena got up to walk from there but Karishma pulled her wrist and made her sit on her lap and hugged her tightly from behind, and said in a pleading tone "Ladayi toh puri kar ke jayiye na. Aur humne nahi kuch kiya tha, woh bewakoof ladki ne achanak se.."

She stopped in mid while Haseena said with an irritated expression, turning towards Karishma "Uski himmat kaise hui aapko waise gale lagane ki. Aapko uss kareeb se dekhne ka haq sirf hamara hai na."

Karishma smiled at her statement but She didn't let Karishma explain and continued in an upset tone "Aur woh kya tha, I'll return the favour, sweetheart, cutie pie. Hamare saamne aapse flirt kar ke gayi hai woh."

Karishma said in a pouted tone "Tweety, toh isme hamari kya galti hai, itni toh angrezi samjh bhi nahi aati humein, jitni woh bol ke chali gayi."

Haseena looked at her innocence in disbelief and the next moment started to laugh out loudly. Karishma asked in confusion "Has kyu rahi hain?"

Nadaan Ishq - KarEena On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara