Chapter 32

After some time, Haseena realised that Karishma had stopped knocking on the door. Her anger has vanished by now, she quickly opened the door but didn't find Karishma outside. She called her looking around "Karishma, andar aa jayiye, kaha gayi aap."

She picked up the box of the watch which she bought for Karishma and moved towards the terrace looking for her with concern. As usual she found Karishma enjoying her music, sitting on the floor taking support of the railing. She walked towards her with quick steps. Karishma opened her eyes with a smooth smile and said "Aa gayi aap."

Haseena held her hand and said with a pouted tone "Chaliye neeche, bahot hua."

Karishma looked at her once and said playfully "Kitna maza aa rha tha humein, thode der bhi khafa nahi raha gya na aapse."

Haseena hit her arm slowly with a frown on her face "Mazak mat udayiye hamara, bahot maza aa rha tha aapko maar kha kar hai na."

Karishma nodded with a loving smile and said in a teasing way "Kitne Kam log hote hai duniya me, jinhe itna pyar karne wala jeevansathi mile. Jhadu aur thappad se pyar barsane ka anokha tareeka biwiyon ke paas hi hota hai. Hum kitne bhagyashali hain."

Haseena looked at her being emotional for some time and then after realising the meaning of what she said again hit her shoulder with an irked face.

She turned her face to the other side and said with an angry tone "Bus gussa dilate rehti hain. Jab hum bewajah gussa kar rahe hote hai toh rok nahi paati hai kya aap. Bekar me humne aapko chot lagwa di hogi kitni."

Karishma chuckled and gently spoke coming in front of her "Aap topa hain kya thodi si. Jhaadu se bhala chot lagti hai kya kisi ko. Aap hamari bhaukal personality ko dekhiye. Bhala humein chot lag sakti hai kya usse."

Haseena said with a sad sarcastic tone "Ha aap insaan thodi hai, South movie ki hero hain, aapko chot kaha lagti hogi."

Karishma smiled at this adorable taunt while haseena held her ears cutely and said with a pleading tone "Maaf kar dijiye, humein na gussa aa gaya tha. Aap kahin jaati hai toh bata kar jaya kariye na please."

Karishma quickly removed her hands from her ears and said with a firm tone  "bus bus, ye sab nahi karengi aap..Thane me ho ya ghar par aap kisi se maafi mangti hai to humein acha nahi lagta, kyu ki aap kabhi galat nahi hoti..okay..?"

Haseena looked at her, Karishma's eyes only reflected pure love and no complaints at all. She pulled her near and kissed her forehead softly with utmost love. Karishma closed her eyes with a warm smile feeling Haseena's love for her. Haseena rested her forehead against Karishma's and took a deep breath closing her eyes.

After soaking in the warmth from each other for a few more seconds, Haseena picked up the box near her and forwarded it to Karishma. Karishma turned on the flashlight of her phone and looked once at the box and then at haseena with a smile.

Haseena said with a smile "Kya dekh rahi hain box to kholiye."

Karishma smiled and said with a flirty tone "Iss flashlight me aapka chehra kya khubsurat lag rha hai. Kya karein."

Haseena smiled forcefully and said "Baaki flirt baad me, pehle dekhiye to sahi."

Karishma said in a giving up way and started to open the box "Thik hai baba, pehle ye dekhte hai."

She found a beautiful watch inside and her face lit up with an excited smile, which made haseena happy. But the next moment her face turned a bit serious as she spoke "Kya hai haseena, aapne abhi abhi humein ek mehnga phone gift kiya hai, iski kya zaroorat thi."

Haseena held her hand & said with a smile "Chup kijiye aap hamari marzi, hum jitna chahe kharch aap par karein. Aapse pehle koi tha hi nhi, toh bahot savings hai hamari."