Chapter 56

Karishma whispered in the ear of Haseena softly "Bhukh nahi lagi aapko. Chaliye khana khate hain."

Haseena who was lying upon her resting her head on Karishma's chest, carefully caressing the scar of the bullet on her chest. Karishma had her arms wrapped around her and was caressing Haseena's head while placing soft kisses on her shoulder.

Haseena lifted her face a bit off her chest and looked at her face closely. She kept her palms on her face and started to move her fingers affectionately all over her facial features with a smile. Then she gave a smooth kiss on her lips and said in a tired voice "Bhukh toh lagi hai, par aapki baahon se nikalne ka mann hi nahi ho rha, kya karein."

Karishma replied with a soft smile "To phir mat nikaliye na, humein thode hi na koi jaldi hai. Zindagi bhar chahein to aise hi aapko apne seene se lagaye rakhenge."

Haseena smiled looking at her and affectionately gazed at her for some more minutes till her heart got satisfied. Then Haseena got up but not before placing a few more soft kisses on her face. Karishma had her eyes closed with a sweet smile adorned on her face.

Haseena too smiled seeing her innocent smile and got up from her. Karishma too sat up straight on the bed with Haseena sitting on her lap and took the support of the head rest of the bed. She adjusted Haseena's clothes and corrected her scattered hair with her fingers softly. Haseena started to button up Karishma's shirt properly after placing a tender kiss on her scar.

Haseena got up from the bed and said "Chaliye dinner kar lete hain."

Karishma stood and said "Ji bilkul, magar birthday girl ko thodi VIP treatment to milni chahiye na."

Saying this she picked up Haseena in arms and walked outside their room. Haseena looked at her with a surprised smile and uttered with concern "Arey, Dard ho jayega aapko, abhi aapki surgery ko jyada time nahi hua hai..thik nahi itna weight uthana aapke liye."

Karishma said with a teasing smile "Chup kariye aap, khabardar hamari Tweety ko mota bola toh."

She made her sit on the chair, while Haseena hit her arm playfully and said "Humne nahi aapne mota bola humein."

Karishma smirked mischievously and said "Humne kab bola aisa."

Haseena looked at her with fake anger and in response to it Karishma kissed her forehead with a gentle smile.

Haseena smiled and asked "Waise itni decoration aapne akele kaise kar li?"

Karishma said with a hesitant tone "Aapko pasand nahi aayi na..Humein iss sab ka kuch idea nahi hai, jo samjh aaya kar diya. Fikar mat kijiye kal ki party me decoration hum nahi karne wale hain."

Haseena looked at her in disbelief and interrupted in a loving tone "Yeh kisne kaha aapse ki humein pasand nahi aaya yeh. Aur meri buddhu Rishu ji yeh khud se kaise soch liya aapne ki itne pyar se aap yeh sab kuch karengi hamare liye aur humein..aapki Tweety ko nahi pasand aayega."

Karishma's eyes shined after listening to her words & she asked in excitement "Matlab apko acha laga?"

Haseena smiled and replied pulling her cheeks "Bahot jyada Rishu ji!"

Karishma smiled wholeheartedly and Both started to have their food while continuing their teasing and talking session.

.
.

The next morning Haseena woke up and Karishma was sleeping with her one arm around Haseena's stomach and a blanket was over her head & she was holding it with her hand. She smiled and snatched the blanket from her hand and removed it over her face. She looked at a peaceful smile on her face while sleeping which made her smile from the heart.