Chapter 53

Haseena made Karishma sit on the couch in the living room carefully and adjusted a pillow behind her back. Haseena went to lock the door of their house while Karishma adjusted herself on the couch with a little pain, keeping her hand on her left side chest. Her left hand was in a sling, so that the wound is not pressurized much. Karishma loosened the sling a bit in order to be a bit comfortable. She was about to bend to open her shoes when haseena came back.

Haseena said in a scolding way "Aapse kaha hai kisi ne kuch karne ko. Hum aa rhe the na."

Karishma said in a soft tone "Tweety, Hum bus joote utar rahe the."

Haseena kneeled down in front of her and asked glancing at her with concern "Ye aapne hath waha kyu rakha hai, dard ho rha kya. Hum doctor se baat karein?"

Karishma said in a calm tone "Bus thoda sa dard hai Tweety. Fikar ki koi baat nhi hai. Agar aisa kuch laga to batayenge hum aapko."

Haseena nodded and started to remove her shoes. Karishma stared at her in gratitude and uttered with a sorry face "Thank you tweety..hum jab se hospital me the tab se aapko hamare sab kaam karne pad rahe hain. Aur aap bina kisi shikayat ke sab kuch kar bhi rahi hain. Magar humein nahi acha lag raha. Bahot jyada pareshani ho gayi na aapko hamari wajah se."

Haseena glared at her & chided "Shut up... khabardar kabhi aapne humein yeh Thank you aur hamare pyar ko pareshani kaha toh Rishu. Aap kaise soch leti hain itna kuch. Aapko kaha hai na doctor ne jyada sochna nahi hai, stress nahi lena hai. Fir bhi puri duniya ki chinta hai aapko."

She got up and kept Karishma's legs on the couch making her sit comfortably in half lying position.

Karishma said with a sad pout "Puri duniya ki kaha, Humein bus aapki chinta hai."

Haseena felt bad seeing her gloomy face. She gave a kiss to her head and said "Hum khana leke aate hain aapke liye ok?"

Karishma nodded only and Haseena moved towards the kitchen. After some time She came back with a plate of khichdi in her hand and took a seat in front of Karishma. Karishma looked at the plate and made an irked face.

Haseena smiled looking at her while Karishma spoke "Aur kab tak aise ghatiya khana khayenge. Thoda to kuch aisa khilaiye jiska koi swaad bhi ho."

Haseena forwarded the spoon towards her mouth and Karishma ate it making faces. Haseena shook her head in disbelief and herself ate the other morsel. They finished the food in silence enjoying each other's company and Haseena made her drink some water after giving her the medicines.

Haseena said forwarding her hand "Ab chaliye, room me chal kar aaram kariye aap."

Karishma nodded, held her hand for support and stood up as she was still quite weak. Haseena made her lay down on the bed properly and herself laid down beside her taking the support of the head rest of the bed.

Haseena started to caress her forehead softly while Karishma was just gazing at her with sleepy eyes.

Haseena asked softly "Kuch kehna chahti hain aap Rishu?"

Karishma replied "Kehna to bahot kuch hai magar, roz yeh neend hum par haawi ho jati hai inn dawaiyon ki wajah se."

Haseena kissed her forehead and said "Woh isliye taaki aapko aaram mil sake. Baatein to baad me bhi ho jayengi. Par abhi sirf aapki sehat zaruri hai."

Karishma nodded unwillingly while Haseena remembered something. She said "Waise kal SHO Vijay Kumar aaye the hospital. Aap aaram kar rahi thi toh jagaya nahi. Aapka shukriya ada kar rahe the aur bata rahe the kaise aapne unki goli khud par lekar, unki jaan bachayi. Unki patni bhi aayi thi sath me, bahot shukraguzar the dono aapke."

Nadaan Ishq - KarEena जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें