Chapter 29

Haseena was staring at Karishma with a wide smile, while she was driving. Karishma looked at her once with a smile and asked "Kya baat hai, Badi pyari muskurahat chaayi hai chehre pe. Lagta hai Roz aise aana chahiye humein."

Haseena replied with a soft chuckle "Ji nahi kabhi kabhi hi kaafi hai, warna roz parade ho jayegi aapki. Waise aapko kisne bataya humein balloons ache lagte hain."

Karishma smiled proudly "Humein sab pata lag jata hai. Bahot sources hai hamare."

Haseena pulled her cheeks lovingly and said "Haan humein pata hai kaun kaun se sources hain apke."

Karishma smiled cutely while rubbing her cheek. She turned on music in the car and started singing along the lyrics of a soothing song playing it on a low volume.

//Tu khafa ho jaaye, Raat abhi ho jaaye..

Din tere aanchal me chhup jaaye//

Haseena smiled at this understanding the depth of the lyrics and kept her hand on Karishma's hand which was resting on the gear lever.

After driving for a while Karishma stopped the car near a food truck and said "Aapko chinese kaafi pasand hai na, chaliye aaj aapko Lucknow ki best jagah par khilate hain."

Haseena said excitedly "Han chaliye na!"

Karishma smiled at her excitement & said "Ji, ek second."

She got out of the car & moved towards Haseena's side and opened the door for her. Haseena came out and held her arm with a smile and both moved towards an empty bench with a table attached to it.

Haseena ordered for both of them. Karishma said while they were waiting for their food "Hum abhi aaye han.."

Haseena looked at her confusingly while Karishma went to a nearby shop and bought a mineral water bottle from there. She came back & kept it on the table while their food arrived.

Karishma again kept the fork aside and started eating the noodles with hands peacefully. Haseena smiled and shook her head. She too started eating with hand only. After they finished eating along with some light hearted conversations Karishma opened the water bottle and forwarded it to Haseena. Haseena takes the bottle while she watches Karishma drinking the normal water from the glass.

Haseena quickly asked while she moved to wash her hands "Aapko ye kisne.."

Karishma smiled and interrupted "Ammi ne bataya tha bahar ka paani peene se aapki tabiyat kharab ho jati hai."

She forwarded the handkerchief to haseena saying teasingly "Ab toh rumal rakhne ki aadat daliye."

Haseena smiled and wiped her hands and kept the hanky in her pocket while saying "Ab zarurat hi nahi hai, aapne aakar problem solve kar di hai."

Karishma smiled at this remark and both moved towards the car and settled inside. Karishma asked while wearing her seat belt, a bit hesitatingly "Aapko acha to laga na, matlab hum aapko yaha leke aa gaye. Matlab koi expensive restaurant nahi gaye.."

Haseena quickly cut her short saying "Keemat jagah ki nahi hoti, aapke kiske gaye hai uski hoti hai. Humein khud bhi street food bahot pasand hai. Acha hua aap yaha leke aayi. Aapka sath hi hamare liye kaafi hai."

Karishma smiled and said in a flirty tone keeping her hand on her heart "Aap aisi pyari pyari baatein karengi toh aapki iss Dil ki mareez ki haalat kaise sudhregi."