Chapter 61

All MPT members were standing outside an old warehouse where the children were kept and their deal was going to happen. They were waiting for the mastermind to come so that he could be arrested. They were also expecting Nadeem to be here as he was also the prime suspect now.

Haseena said in a low voice "Team aap sab tayyar hai na. Isi warehouse me kuch hi der me inka boss aane wala hai. Jaise hi woh aur Nadeem yaha pahuchenge, hum log enter karenge aur unhe range hathon pakad lenge. Yaad rahe bacche hai andar aur unki safety ka dhyan rakhna bhi hamari zimmedari hai."

All nodded and they started to wait, hiding at some distance. After sometime Nadeem entered the place with another man. He seemed to be the mastermind. Haseena signalled everyone to get alert.

As instructed, cheeta and Rajvir moved behind the building while Pushpaji and Haseena moved to the right side. Karishma and Santu were instructed to enter from left side. They were all connected via Bluetooth and were able to hear each other clearly. Santu had installed hidden cameras and mics with their uniforms, in order to have 100% proof against them.

Soon the men inside started the deal of children when the MPT team entered the warehouse. Santu secretly recorded all the activities and their conversations. Haseena looked at Santu and Santu assured that now they have collected sufficient evidences. Then she shook her head looking at her team gesturing them to attack.

Karishma and Raj sneakily went into the room where children were locked and grabbed two men standing near the children and hit at heads with back of their guns making them unconscious.

Haseena handled another man standing nearby by twisting his neck fiercely. Pushpa ji moved silently towards the kids and started to open the ropes.

Soon they freed all the kids sneakily and Santu and pushpa ji started to take them out of the warehouse from the back door while Cheeta and Karishma were fighting the goons to prevent them from going near the children.

All this while the mastermind and Nadeem were busy in some planning. Their men were also standing there with weapons in their hands.

After sometime they got alert by the movements and Haseena gestured the team to attack and everyone surrounded with their guns pointed and Nadeem Khan and his partner Vikramjit, a well known industrialist.

Haseena said "Tumhara khel khatam hua. Child trafficking ke ilzaam me tum sab ko giraftar kiya jata hai. Guns neeche rakho sab log. Cheete, Rajvir hathkadi pehnao in sab ko."

Soon all the goons were handcuffed and Rajvir moved towards Nadeem and Vikramjeet. Nadeem gritted his teeth and looked at his partner who was equally angry. They tried calling their other men but soon they realised that everything was destroyed by the MPT team.

Nadeem said angrily "Ye tune acha nahi kiya Haseena beta. Humari itne saalon ki mehnat barbad kar di."

Haseena replied "Mehnat nahi ye ghinona crime hai. Jiski saza tumhe milkar rahegi. Kitne masum bacchon ki zindagi se khel chuke ho tumlog. Par ab nahi."

Vikram said with an evil smirk "Kitne din ke liye rok paogi humein. Hum bahar aake iss baat ka pura hisaab lenge."

Karishma slapped him hard making his lips bleed & replied "Bhaiya hisaab ke toh hum bhi bade pakke hain. Ek ek jurm ka hisaab rakha jayega saza ke liye."

Vikram replied cleaning the blood from her lips "Yeh thappad bahot mehnga padega tujhe."

Santu replied on Karishma's behalf "Sasti cheezein Hamari madam ko pasand bhi nahi hai."

Everyone smiled at her reply and Karishma looked at her proudly & said "Toh chalo bhaiya jail ki hawa khilate hain tumko."

Cheeta and Raj were locking the handcuffs when Nadeem pulled out a gun hidden in his clothes and took Pushpa ji on gun point. Everyone was shocked when he fires a bullet in the air.