Chapter 94

Cheeta and Santu left the house after having breakfast while Aadya had a holiday, so she decided to accompany KarEena to the thana.

Haseena was noticing Karishma's unusual calmness which was disturbing her. She knew Karishma can never take this incident lightly and she was just pretending to be normal. While getting ready for thana in their room, Haseena was stealing glances at Karishma who was adjusting her uniform looking in the mirror.

Karishma felt her gaze and asked in a playful tone, without turning towards her "Kya baat hai kisi ki nazrein hatt nahi rahi aaj humse. Itne ache lag rahe hain kya hum."

Haseena looked at her with an embarrassed smile and said in a soft tone, scratching her forehead "Achi toh aap humesha hi lagti hain Rishu. Magar aapke andar ki SI Karishma Singh se aaj humein thoda darr lag raha hai. Kya chal raha hai aapke dimaag me?"

Karishma replied calmly without making eye contact "Aisa kuch nahi hai Tweety. Aap pareshan mat hoyiye."

Haseena walked towards her and said cupping her face "Idhar hamari taraf dekh ke kahiye na yeh baat."

Karishma looked at her but stayed quiet. Haseena held her hand and said in a soft tone "Jo hona tha ho gya na Rishu. Ab woh police custody me hai aur aaj toh court me peshi bhi hai uski. Saza milegi usko iss gunah ki. Aap please gussa mat kariyega."

Karishma freed her hand and said with a stony expression "Tweety, aap ready ho jayiye. Hum nikalte hain."

Haseena looked into her eyes which were burning in rage & Karishma's face was flushed with anger.

Before Karishma could move out of the room, Haseena stood in her way and said in an upset tone "Nahi aap wada kijiye humse. Aap aisa waisa kuch nahi karengi."

Karishma glanced at her worried face and asked in a firm tone "Agar aapki jagah hum hote aur ye sab kuch hamare saath hota, toh aap kya karti?"

Haseena stared at her without uttering a word and Karishma got her answer. She smiled sarcastically and said "Umeed karte hain ki aapko apna jawab mil gaya hoga. Thane me milte hain."

Karishma kissed her forehead lovingly and walked out of the room taking her bike keys with her, leaving Haseena worried.

.
.

Haseena reached Thana along with Aadya and was shocked to see the chaos going on there. Arshad had pointed a gun at Karishma and other MPT members. He was stepping backwards in an attempt to escape.

Haseena noticed Karishma's calm expression as she smirked looking at Billa. Haseena took no time to realise that it was all Karishma's plan. She at first took Aadya into her cabin from the back door and said "Aadu aap yahi rehna hum aate hain Okay?"

Aadya asked with a confused face "Mumma kya ho rha hai bahar?"

Haseena assured her in a hurry "Kuch nahi beta..aap bus kuch der ye phone par games khelo. Hum abhi aate hain."

Aadya nodded and Haseena moved out of the cabin, handing over her phone to Aadya.

She came out and yelled in a stern tone "Kya ho raha hai yahan."

Arshad said holding the gun "Jane do mujhe yahan se, warna goli chala dunga."

Haseena looked at Karishma who fearlessly moved towards him with a smirk and said mockingly "Gun khali hai, magar ye baat CCTV ko nahi pata hai. Ab bhagne ke prayas me agar tumhara encounter bhi ho jaye to koi badi baat nahi hai."

Karishma twisted Arshad's hand and snatched the gun from his hand. Then punched his face harshly making his nose bleed profusely. Haseena was shockingly looking at Karishma's angry avatar while other MPT members were also the silent spectators of the same.