Chapter 71

Karishma came inside the Thana holding Haseena's hand firmly while scolding her in an irked tone "Humne kaha tha na aapse ki chup chap jeep me baithe rahiye, kahe aap hamari koi baat nahi sunti hain."

Pushpa ji asked quickly out of concern "Yeh chot kaise lagi Madam sir, itna khoon beh raha hai."

Karishma made Haseena sit on her chair with an upset face and kneeled down in front of her. She quickly pulled out her handkerchief from her pocket and poured some water on it from the nearby glass. Then she held Haseena's injured hand and started to wipe it carefully while blowing air on it to reduce the pain.

Haseena looked at her worried face and said in a calm tone "Karishma, Karishma Singh, hum thik hai bilkul, thodi si hi lagi hai, aap pareshan mat hoyiye."

Karishma glared at her once angrily which made Haseena quiet. She nodded obediently which made other team members smile.

Everyone was watching Karishma's immense love and care for her 'Haseena' and her 'Madam sir'. It was clearly evident in her eyes, in spite of being angry. Haseena was busy adoring her cute and beloved angry bird with a wide smile on her face. Her pain was nothing in front of the warmth and passionate love of Karishma for her. Haseena was gazing at her with love-struck eyes while recalling how her Karishma almost killed the men who were trying to harm her & now looked like the most kind & soft hearted person in the world.

Her words were bringing a smile on her face & every time she thought of it, she felt her heart fluttering with overwhelming emotions -

"Hamari Haseena ko ek kharoch bhi aati hai na, toh hum pralay macha dete hain. Tumne hath bhi kaise lagaya unko"

"Karishma Singh apni Haseena ke liye Jaan de bhi sakti hai, aur jaan le bhi sakti hai."

Haseena was trying to hide her blushing smile as she was in thana and everybody was there only. Karishma noticed her flushed face and asked innocently with confusion "Aapko dard toh nahi ho raha na jyada. Doctor ke paas le chalein kya."

Haseena smiled at her innocence and nodded negatively while thinking to herself "Itni masumiyat, itni sadgi, itna bholapan..kaise pyaar nahi hoga humein aapse, hamari pyari Rishu Singh Ji!"

Karishma smiled with a puzzled expression looking at her dazed state and red cheeks. She cleared her throat a bit to bring her back to reality and asked Santu to bring the First aid box. Haseena quickly stopped smiling with embarrassment.

Just then they heard a clapping sound and turned towards the entrance of Thana. Bulbul Pandey was standing there with his team, with an evil smile on his face.

Bulbul said in a mocking tone "Kalyug hai Bhai, ghor kalyug. Jo jaan ka dushman hai wahi marham laga raha hai."

Haseena stood up glancing once at Karishma and then all looked at him with confusion. He spoke further "Aap sab aise kahe dekh rahe hain, hum aapki ee Karishma madam ki hi toh baat kar rahe hain. Khud hi Haseena madam ki jaan lena chahti hain aur khud hi ye sab prapanch kar rahi hain. Matlab kya acting karti hain, SI hone se pehle kahin actor vactor to nahi thi na aap?"

Haseena walked towards him and said in a stern tone "Bulbul Pandey aap hosh me toh hain, jaante hain na kiske baare me baat kar rahe hain. Aur aap yaha aaye kyu hain pehle ye batane ka kasht karenge."

Bulbul smirked and replied "Aap puch rahi hain to bataye dete hain. Humlog yaha Karishma Singh ko aap par jaan leva humla karwane, aapki hatya ki saazish rachne aur Nadeem Khan ke sath mile hone ke shaq me hirasat me lene aaye hain. Humein khabar mili hai ki Karishma Singh aapki post aur rutbe ke lalach me aakar aapko raaste se hatane ke liye ye sab kuch kar rahi hain. Aapki jeep ke brake fail aur aaj aap par jo humla hua wo unhone hi karwaya hai. Aur Ye rahi Nadeem Khan ke sath inki tasweer."