Chapter 84

Aadya was sitting on the bed beside Karishma and was happily trying to talk in her childish voice. Karishma was attentively listening to all her cute half formed sentences while caressing her cheeks lovingly. Haseena was admiring them with love filled eyes, holding Aadya from behind cautiously, so that she did not touch Karishma's wounds mistakenly.

Haseena said caressing Aadya's back "Aapko pata hai Rishu, sab pareshan ho gaye the inko chup karate karate..par aapki laadli bus apni Kisma ko dhund rahi thi aur roye ja rahi thi."

Karishma looked once at Haseena and then at Aadya with a smile and said sweetly while tickling Aadya's neck "Yeh kya keh rahi hai mumma..Hamari Aadu ro rahi thi, Humein dhund rahi thi Haan..!"

Aadya giggled and repeated her words looking at Haseena "Dekho mumma.. main Aadu.."

Haseena smiled and kissed her cheek saying "Ha baba dekh rahe hain hum, aapki kisma ko bhi aur Kisma ki Aadu ko bhi."

Just then Jiya entered the room and said in a cheerful tone "Toh love birds, main aapki Aadya ko ab bahar leke jati hun.. kya hai ki chote bache ke liye hospital is not safe. Aajao aadya"

As she forwarded her hand, Aadya quickly jumped on Karishma with a pouted face, clinging to her neck, making Karishma wince in pain. Haseena worriedly tried to pick up Aadya in her arms but Aadya snuggled more into Karishma and mumbled in a crying tone "Kismaaa nahi jana."

Karishma assured Haseena through her eyes and held Aadya safely in her arms, smiling within her pain. Haseena tried to interrupt with a concerned tone "Rishu, stitches pe zor nahi dena hai aapko abhi, Aadya..Beta hamare paas aayiye aap."

Karishma shook her head and said in a soothing tone, caressing Aadya's back "Aadu, hum jaise hi hospital se niklenge na, sabse pehle aapko lene aayenge. Apne Ghar chalengi aap, fir khoob maze karenge hai na. Puchiye zara apni mumma se, unke pass chocolates bhi hai kya."

Aadya giggled at her words and looked at Haseena with a smile. Haseena forwarded her hands towards her. She looked back at Karishma who forwarded her cheek and said "Chalo ek mithi si kissie de do."

Aadya quickly kissed Karishma's cheek and then Haseena took her into her arms. Karishma closed her eyes with pain and Haseena asked with an upset face "bahot dard ho raha hai kya Rishu, sorry humein dhyan rakhna chahiye tha."

Karishma shook her head in no and signalled her to relax. Jiya took Aadya in her arms and said before moving out of the room "Haseena tu inhe dekh main leke jaati hun Aadya ko. Aur please tu bhi Ghar Jake thoda fresh ho ja. Aise kab tak ghumegi, tabiyat bigad jayegi."

As Jiya moved out of the room, Haseena ignored her words and quickly leaned towards Karishma and asked worriedly "Kuch Kam hua dard?"

Karishma sighed looking at her and replied in a calm tone "Tweety, hum thik hain. Aap pareshan mat hoyiye."

Haseena sat beside her and murmured angrily with teary eyes "Ha aap toh humesha hi thik hoti hain, Goli lagi thi tab bhi yahi keh rahi thi aap thik hain. Uske pehle jab accident hua tha tab bhi yahi keh rahi thi ki aap thik hain. Isko thik hona kehte hain, humein toh pata hi nahi tha. Hum hi topa hain, jo pareshan hote rehte hain."

Karishma couldn't help but smile listening to her complaints and pulled one corner of her Saree, making Haseena look at her with a grumpy face. Karishma chuckled and said softly "Acha suniye, zara idhar toh aayiye."

Haseena said in an irked tone "Humein nahi aana. So jayiye aap chup chap."

Karishma said in a loving tone, still holding her Saree's end "Hum kuch der so kya gaye, aapne apni yeh haalat bana li. Ab hum koi risk nahi lena chahte."